• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have said plenty positive when there's been something positive to me, which has been few and far between! We just watch football in different ways. I know you like defensive football with

Absolute rubbish. Only one team plays more long balls than us per game. We have the least percentage of possession in our third of the pitch in the championship, showing we get rid of the ba

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

We're going to concede after 4 minutes tonight, you just know it

Don't be as pessimistic as Borodane, The Jew and NVB - Coventry won't score ... 

Before the 12th minute

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

That said, looking forward to seeing kebano and Tav together again. They seemed to link up well at times and they're our two smartest attacking players.

I’m putting this down as a positive post NB4. Good man 👍

• Like 1

Urgh. Five defenders and a defensive mid/defender against Coventry and Akpom up front (not that Britt is much better these days). Oh well I guess I can be surprised now. I’m predicting a 1-1 game with little to no quality. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don’t mind the team. Spence is more attacking then Fisher at wing-back. 
Kebano and Tav are definitely the bright spark in that team, hopefully Chuba can take confidence in his 10minutes against Cardiff, where he got an assist. 

I don’t like Dijksteel at RCB though, he’s looked very nervous recently. 

I was quite excited by the team.

Spence, Kebano, Akpom, Tav, Bola and McNair in midfield is decent enough. But again we can change the game from the bench. Looking forward to it.

Wish I was there. Could do with it after a draining day at work.

• Like 1

It is the same team which finished v Cardiff bar Bola for Johnson so maybe that is NW thinking? Play the team that played last 20mins v Cardiff as he believed that was our best period of the whole game