• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have said plenty positive when there's been something positive to me, which has been few and far between! We just watch football in different ways. I know you like defensive football with

Absolute rubbish. Only one team plays more long balls than us per game. We have the least percentage of possession in our third of the pitch in the championship, showing we get rid of the ba

Posted Images

Some really good individual play in the build up to that goal, Spence did amazing to get away from his man and get the cross in, Howson's run was superb too. Thought he was trying to win the penalty initially but he kept it in just about.

Shame that has been so lacking tonight.

Just now, boro-unger said:

You'd think Coventry should have scored about 20 goals if you were just listening to their commentators. 

Think watching this you'd struggle to believe both teams had scored 20 goals between them all season long.

Johnson has been excellent and Bolasie lively, decent subs by NW. I do really think Johnson deserves to start in the lwb role. 

I dedicate this goal to Neverbefore and his negative doom filled posts 😂

• Thanks 1
Just now, TheJew said:

Really like Bolasie.

I think whatever happens ref the manager we really need to be keeping the likes of Bolasie, NML and Kebano for next season.

Easier said than done!