oneBoro Forum

Our season...week by week

Craig Bellamy was on loan to Celtic and was going to win them the league, on the last day of the season he was one on one with Gordon Marshall and fanned about with it and missed, Motherwell went up the other end of the park and scored. They then went on to score the winner and Celtic lost out on the last day! Incidentally it was our wee number 7 who scored twice that day! 1 man doesn't make a team ESP since there is more than meets the eye with their financial status!

Who said Cardiff are a one man team? I said with Bellamy, not on his own. They are a good team without him with some decent strikers. WITH Bellamy they may just have that little bit extra to go all the way....

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

So then, is Killgallon going to make our season any happier? is this week in our season now better than the weekend gone?

Well Caz there is talk that he is fetching a new form of training with him.

I managed to sneak into Rockcliffe earlier today with my cam and saw Killgallon,McManus,Wheater,Hoyte,and Bates going through the motions..

So then, is Killgallon going to make our season any happier? is this week in our season now better than the weekend gone?

I managed to sneak into Rockcliffe earlier today with my cam and saw Killgallon,McManus,Wheater,Hoyte,and Bates going through the motions..

Daft get! lol :D

Daft get! lol :D

Yes Pass.........I concur

:D:D:D:D

To be fair this isnt as bad as it sounds once you get into it. We've just done alot more business in and out then everyone else in the ast year or so. If you look at it per player its not so bad.

I do hate agents though!!!

WEEK THREE

Sorry Caz, I didn't see that you'd added the week, I suppose if we're doing a week by week to the season the week name should be added?

Anyway, I'm watching this on TV and to be honest, even though we're winning at present, I haven't seen anything in the first half to give me confidence in the bookie's odds. Srcond half started brighter but I'll await the final whistle.

Seen nothing in this game to inspire me. 3 points, ground out a result, which is good as we didn't play well, clean sheet, but I'm going for 10/1 odds for the league championship at present.

That game had 0-0 all over it, we were lucky they gifted us the goal as we created nothing in their half. Thank god Boyd was onto it and not Lita is all i'm saying :D Still i'll take 3 points.

Can't believe Villa have just been done 6-0 by Newcastle :S

I'm sticking with my 4/10 also....