• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

I'm giving us 10 minutes. If we haven't scored in that time I'm bracing myself for the negativity from the usual suspects on here about Warnock needing to go, hoofball and our ultra defensive lineup! 😲

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Whoppy said:

I'm giving us 10 minutes. If we haven't scored in that time I'm bracing myself for the negativity from the usual suspects on here about Warnock needing to go, hoofball and our ultra defensive lineup! 😲

They won’t last 10 whole minutes @Whoppy

• Haha 3
Just now, Whoppy said:

I'm giving it 10 minutes. If we haven't conceded in that time I'm bracing myself for the positivity from the usual suspects on here about Warnock being the best thing since sliced bread, hoofball and our defensively solid line-up.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I don't mind us going more defensive against a team like Swansea, away from home (in principle - whether it actually works is another matter).

I do wonder though, how much all the chopping and changing of starting XIs and formations is unsettling the players.

The only thing consistent is NW inconsistency with strategy and selection.  Oh and his consistent 75min substitutions. 
I would be happy with a decent game, a score draw and a large lottery win. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I'm giving it 10 minutes. If we haven't conceded in that time I'm bracing myself for the positivity from the usual suspects on here about Warnock being the best thing since sliced bread, hoofball and our defensively solid line-up.

I'd 100% take a 0-0 here! a well drilled defence and midfield with little/nothing to do for Betts (who I do not rate). I'd love to see free flowing football or to nick a win like anyone else, but based on the fact Swansea are favourites I'd take a positive outcome and an organised performance personally. I know lots will disagree! 

6 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

As in if they don’t agree with you they are Negative as in others opinions are not debatable?  I think the forum is quite balanced to be fair.. 

22 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Saville is played up front with Watmore and Bolasie on the wings. Saville showed a bit of fight and energy midweek when he came on compared to Britt and Chuba's normal non descript endeavours. It's a strange one if he does but I wouldn't put it past Warnock.

I won't be surprised at anything in this match...And why not have Saville up front He'll scare the hell of most teams, Powering in on Goal 

16 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

200.gif

negative sci fi GIF

compete no way GIF by AsmodeeGames

Why wait for the game to start?