oneBoro Forum

Swansea vs Boro 2-1 (Morsy)

Just now, Changing Times said:

Remember the simpler times when we could just blame Spence for everything.  I miss those days.

He did break out of the box on the left side again today, I'm surprised if nobody's mentioned that.

• Like 1
  • Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

You can argue it was Bola's ball and Howson caused an issue, but that was a shocking header by Bola even accounting for the nudge.

Howson has the better angle at the ball for a clearing header AND calls for it. 

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

He's got plenty of time, Bolasie's header's looped up in the air, Howson shouts and Bola stands still. I can't believe you're actually watching that back and thinking Bola is innocent there, tbh.

I'm not thinking he is innocent per se. I just think Howson was equally if not more at fault. 

He effectively challenges his own unchallenged player for the ball. Just pointless and absurd.

2 minutes ago, TheJew said:

It's OK shouting for it but it was right above Bola. Bola had no time to get out of the way. 

Howson is facing the right way. Bola needs to get out of the way when Howson shouts. If not, he needs to deal with it. Not let it just bounce off his head.

3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Wasn't that big a deflection though. He was still in the right place to save it - had the near post covered, but still let it slip through.

It was a big deflection though, which completely changed the direction of the ball from about 4 yards away from Betenelli. 

• Like 1
Just now, Borodane said:

8 points off playoffs. Season is done if we end the day like this. 

Still don’t get why people mention the playoffs. Even if we did win, won’t because we play against ourselves, I would not take and put your £10 on us getting there. 
It’s not that we can blame the pitch either it looks pretty good. 

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Remember the simpler times when we could just blame Spence for everything.  I miss those days.

Now we just blame Bettinelli for everything. Still fairly straightforward. 😉

• Like 1
Just now, Brunners said:

Howson has the better angle at the ball for a clearing header AND calls for it. 

I think the problem is that he doesn't need to do anything as we have a player there who will deal with it.  I wouldn't blame Howson as such though, there were a few *** ups there, even going back to how the freekick came about.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

People need to have a word with themselves if they are blaming the keeper for that...

No, it was terrible goalkeeping. Maybe you’ve got used to how *** he is that you have forgotten. 

• Like 1