• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

That’s ruined the game for me alla Blackburn.

completely cheated by the referee again, it’s just not fair to miss out on the brilliant goal and the penalty.  

• Like 4

Ref blows just before Books strike. The only reason I can think of is because Bettenelli *** up 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, TheJew said:

We need VAR in the Championship. The referees just aren't competent.

I'd agree but the VAR officials aren't any more competent.

Seems even seeing video evidence with your own eyes doesn't help in making good decisions.

Just now, Changing Times said:

To be fair to referee, he has been blowing for anything and everything so someone stumbling to the floor probably looks like a nailed on foul to that daft bugger.

Except he hasn't because there were multiple instances with watmore he didnt give in the first half despite giving similar ones elsewhere. 

He is inconsistent.

Just now, Changing Times said:

To be fair to referee, he has been blowing for anything and everything so someone stumbling to the floor probably looks like a nailed on foul to that daft bugger.

Mate I thought he blew for a penalty, and I was already annoyed about that for not playing on.