oneBoro Forum

Swansea vs Boro 2-1 (Morsy)

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

So did I.  I thought our players were complaining that he hadn't just allowed to us play on at first, then I realised he'd given it to Swansea 🤦‍♂️

Same here. I was wondering who was gonna take the penalty 😂

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Knee to knee then is presumably what he saw or thought he saw.  I suppose that makes a certain amount of sense from his point of view.

The Swansea player puts his knee into Bolasies though, can't fathom how he made the decision 

Just now, Aphex_Boro said:

The Swansea player puts his knee into Bolasies though, can't fathom how he made the decision 

I think Bolasie puts it into his or really that they both do it.  Not sure I'd give it as a foul but it makes more sense than giving a foul for Bolasie clearly winning the ball afterwards.  As I said, this ref has been giving all sorts today.  Thought he was at least partly responsible for the bitty first half.

We need another creative player on the pitch. We have a load of possession and were knocking it around well but once again we don't have a clue when it comes to the final 3rd. I've no idea why kebano isn't on the pitch

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Are you having a laugh?

No, I’m not, I can’t stand VAR, it’s ruined the premier league.

All those marginal offside decisions have killed football for me. I can understand the clamour for VAR to right clear and obvious errors, like the one we’ve just seen, but the trouble is, VAR is being used way too frequently to effectively, referee matches.

In this instance it would have helped us and been useful, but I’d rather miss out on the odd goal than have the entire season ruined by video technology. 

• Like 1
Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

No, I’m not, I can’t stand VAR, it’s ruined the premier league.

All those marginal offside decisions have killed football for me. I can understand the clamour for VAR to right clear and obvious errors, like the one we’ve just seen, but the trouble is, VAR is being used way too frequently to effectively, referee matches.

In this instance it would have helped us and been useful, but I’d rather miss out on the odd goal than have the entire season ruined by video technology. 

We are missing out on circa 10-12 points this year cos of it.