• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, J.T. said:

I’m not blaming him for our goal. I’m blaming him for the fact that we haven’t scored, we are 1-0 down, we have 2 attacking players on the pitch and he persists with like for like subs.  

So you are blaming him for the goal?

We had 4 attacking players on the bench and every one of them is on the pitch now.

We did score too.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I know it was,  it it’s got ridiculous now, even the pundits think so.

I just think its too easy to criticise VAR as an idea rather than its implementation. Stopping those egregious decisions makes it worth trying to improve the system rather than getting rid entirely.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

The rare sub off the earlier sub.

Got to go for it.  I mean, we can't have a pop at Warnock for not having a go and then criticise him when he does.  Mendez-Laing will be pushed further up as I'm sure Johnson will be on the left as well.

• Like 1

Again decent pressure from Boro in and around the Swansea goal but just can't get anyone in a position to have a crack at putting it in the net.

This is where our lack of quality and intelligent decision-making really shows.

Just now, Changing Times said:

Got to go for it.  I mean, we can't have a pop at Warnock for not having a go and then criticise him for when he does.  Mendez-Laing will be pushed further up as I'm sure Johnson will be on the left as well.

Wasn't having a pop, just rare to see that is all!

Just now, Brunners said:

Wasn't having a pop, just rare to see that is all!

I know you weren't mate but it's a sub that makes perfect sense to me.  If Dijksteel hadn't got injured then he'd be the one coming off for Mendez-Laing.  Although, so far, I haven't been impressed with him at all like.  Looks well short as you'd expect from months of not playing.

3 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

I just think its too easy to criticise VAR as an idea rather than its implementation. Stopping those egregious decisions makes it worth trying to improve the system rather than getting rid entirely.

I don’t like VAR, you do, that’s fine isn’t it?

Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

CT was saying earlier on he felt strange as Spence wasn't getting any grief. I said it was still to come! 😂

Ah I see! Spence is a strange one, I think woody certainly fanned his flames and he was great last season. But this season, he looks a shadow of last.