oneBoro Forum

Swansea vs Boro 2-1 (Morsy)

We've been robbed of at least a point today, and it's our season over, but I think we've played well today and I cannot see Swansea going up on the two games they've played against us.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

Remember when someone said we would play very well vs these and it wouldn't be constant head tennis? 

But the negative brigade turned it into us being the cause of all head tennis going on ... 

Even if we lose this, we have played better than Swansea at their turf ...

• Like 2
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

We've been robbed of at least a point today, and it's our season over, but I think we've played well today.

I'd say we've done ok but at the same time I'm not sure you could say we deserved a win from it.  A draw certainly but we only really went for it after half time, and even then we let quite a lot of the game just drift by after that opening spell.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

We've been robbed of at least a point today, and it's our season over, but I think we've played well today.

Yes it was a shocking decision, if this ends 1-0 I’m going to pretend it was 1-1 it really won’t make any difference in the scheme of things. We played ok today. 

8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

That's part of the problem with us though, isn't it?  Perspiration over inspiration.  We've got people who work hard enough but the players that can do something a bit different probably aren't on the park at the moment.  Two got taken off, one is injured.

I think as well three of our creative players (Watmore, Bolasie and NML) have * next to them over fitness and injuries. 

A full preseason and a striker to play off will help them. Assuming they are hear next year. Season is over now.

Just now, Changing Times said:

I'd say we've done ok but at the same time I'm not sure you could say we deserved a win from it.  A draw certainly but we only really went for it after half time, and even then we let quite a lot of the game just drift by after that opening spell.

Agreed but if the goal has stood if imagine we would have stepped it up, an assist for Bolasie would have been a real boost for him. A draw away at Swansea and playing better would be a fine result and keep a little unbeaten run going