• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Sometimes it's like you want us to have a tough time, so you can moan

Why would I want that? I just see things as they are and trying not to be biased. It was a *** decision to rule out goal out but that was a clear penalty. 

• Like 1

Not a penalty. Doesn’t go through the player, gets the ball first it’s a corner, feet aren’t off the ground.

It wasn’t a reckless challenge it was necessary challenge because it would’ve been a goal either way without that challenge but it’s a good challenge and should’ve been a corner.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Joebis said:

The ref pointed for a corner after the challenge then changed his mind?

I'm honestly not fussed about this, if it's a foul, it's a foul regardless of if the ref gave a corner to begin with. The only question for me is if it's actually a foul or not. I'm edging towards yes, it probably was but I've watched it a few times now and I'm not 100% convinced either way.

4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Yeah anyone saying that isn't a penalty is blinded by their bias. As nailed on as they come. 

Decisions have gone against us but we also got the benefit of the doubt for our goal.

We were good and they were poor, but we created one good chance in 90 mins so I don't think we can really complain about the result. We made like for like subs until the 75th minute, keeping 2 attacking players on the pitch until that point. That's why we lost, not because of the ref 

Watch the angle from behind. Saville is there first. Not nailed on at all ffs.

1 good chance in 90 minutes? Watmore was a toe length away from scoring in the first half, we had a perfectly good goal ruled out at the start of the second AND scored a goal. Seriously I know you hate Warnock but come the *** on. We created more than they did so we can sure as *** complain about the result.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Well it definitely looked inside the area. Can't tell if George got the ball first, but it didn't look good and not surprised the ref gave it.

EDIT: just seen a replay and Saville does brilliantly to get the ball. Very little contact with the player.

Can only think the ref gave it because it looked like a bad challenge.

Feeling even more hard done by now.

If that’s true the. I retract my penalty claim. The replays I saw I only saw Saville take out their man

Happy with the performance anyway particularly in the second half. Think it is fair to say the season is over now. Would be nice to see us play a bit more attacking the rest of the season like we did second half

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Why would I want that? I just see things as they are and trying not to be biased. It was a *** decision to rule out goal out but that was a clear penalty. 

Except it wasnt......

• Like 1