• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

Watched it a dozen times now and Saville gets there a fraction before their player, who then kicks Saville and goes over. A hard decision to make but on the basis of the previous ninety minutes of clown refereeing this guy should be demoted to the West Midlands North league

• Like 1
Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

I personally thought it was a pretty clear penalty.

Me too.  I know it looks like Saville might get to the ball but I don't think he does, and if he doesn't then it has to be a penalty, doesn't it?  Can understand people being annoyed, mind.

Just now, Borodane said:

If that’s true the. I retract my penalty claim. The replays I saw I only saw Saville take out their man

and you should apologise.......

Just now, Brunners said:

Watch the angle from behind. Saville is there first. Not nailed on at all ffs.

1 good chance in 90 minutes? Watmore was a toe length away from scoring in the first half, we had a perfectly good goal ruled out at the start of the second AND scored a goal. Seriously I know you hate Warnock but come the *** on. We created more than tehy did so we can sure as *** complain about the result.

The watmore chance is the good chance we created.

The disallowed goal was a screamer from outside the box and our goal was a speculative effort from outside the box that wasn't going in but for the detection. We didn't create any good chances outside the watmore one. That's fact.

Personally I thought it was a penalty but it also was exactly the same as the table on Bolasie. It was the pace of saville that made the Ref’s mind up. Sometimes you don’t get what you deserve today was one of those days. 

Just now, Brunners said:

Watch the angle from behind. Saville is there first. Not nailed on at all ffs.

1 good chance in 90 minutes? Watmore was a toe length away from scoring in the first half, we had a perfectly good goal ruled out at the start of the second AND scored a goal. Seriously I know you hate Warnock but come the *** on. We created more than tehy did so we can sure as *** complain about the result.

Fair points, we played well, it was a much better performance today, we kept the ball down and looked much better. That gives me some hope for next season, maybe we’ll be a bit more attractive to watch, maybe Gibbo had a word with NW in that meeting, we certainly looked a different side. 

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

The watmore chance is the good chance we created.

The disallowed goal was a screamer from outside the box and our goal was a speculative effort from outside the box that wasn't going in but for the detection. We didn't create any good chances outside the watmore one. That's fact.

You are unbelievable.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tmcc said:

have a look people, i thought 100% pen at first, but its clear he gets the balls from this video.

Okay I was wrong he does get the ball, but I understand that decision that's a difficult one when its live and you only see it once. The one at other end was indefensible that was either a pen or a goal. 

My take on it, he took him after the ball was played.  Stupid, stupid, stupid tackle but just look at the play prior that allowed them into the box. It’s should have been snuffed out near the halfway line, very poor defending by BORO.