oneBoro Forum

Swansea vs Boro 2-1 (Morsy)

No way is that a penalty and the video and photo evidence clearly show this.

That ref was against us all match. This uncontrolled bias has to stop. VAR needs to be in thr Championship NOW. The referees need to be accountable.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

Just now, sanddancer said:

My take on it, he took him after he played the ball. Stupid, stupid, stupid tackle but just look at the play prior that allowed them into the box. It’s should have been snuffed out near the halfway line, very poor defending by BORO. 

It was, Mendez Lang started dribbling towards his own goal, it was bizarre. 

5 minutes ago, tmcc said:

have a look people, i thought 100% pen at first, but its clear he gets the balls from this video.

It actually looks like Bidwell hits the ball first but only as his foot goes under Saville's, then he hits Saville's foot.

Around the 28/29 second mark.

Edit: as in the point of Bidwell's boot goes under Saville's sole, then the top of his boot hits Saville's.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

20210306_170700.jpg.984706f582da4e0de5d377f8679d049f.jpg

Saville clearly, blatantly gets the ball.

Yeah from that angle it looks different like.  Other than thinking that Saville fouls him beforehand I'm not sure how that can be a penalty.

Just now, Neverbefore said:

What other good chances did we create?

I've already told you ffs, we scored TWO GOALS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. They're literal goals how can you not class them as good chances, they went in the goal!

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

20210306_170700.jpg.984706f582da4e0de5d377f8679d049f.jpg

Saville clearly, blatantly gets the ball.

I don’t think he does he gets his foot in-front off the Swansea player and when he shots he kicks saville foot onto it. It could go either way and today nothing went our way

4 minutes ago, tmcc said:

have a look people, i thought 100% pen at first, but its clear he gets the balls from this video.

If anything, watching the last couple of angles of that video proves to me he's not got it at all. The ball's gone the complete opposite direction from the direction Saville has arrived into the challenge and exactly the way Bidwell strikes it. Makes me think he's not got anything of the ball at all.

• Like 2
Just now, Brunners said:

I've already told you ffs, we scored TWO GOALS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. They're literal goals how can you not class them as good chances, they went in the goal!

They were speculative efforts that went in yes! But they weren't good chances. 

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

If that’s true the. I retract my penalty claim. The replays I saw I only saw Saville take out their man

Well I guess it depends which replay you saw. Opinions are still divided over the other goals. 😉

Just saying that the one I saw from the front, it looked like George got his foot to the ball and the Swansea player basically fell over him.

In real time it didn't look good, so I can understand why the ref gave it.

Moving on I am trying to stop spitting blood over the appalling refereeing. Just imagine how much better this team would be if we had a forward of the likes of Viduka who could hold the ball up, that is what I am holding onto for next season, now we just have to find one. 

• Like 2
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

If anything, watching the last couple of angles of that video proves to me he's not got it at all. The ball's gone the complete opposite direction from the direction Saville has arrived into the challenge and exactly the way Bidwell strikes it. Makes me think he's not got anything of the ball at all.

image.thumb.png.39434a4409c7f4a14b5c5e2e9450d3b7.pngyeh maybe your right, this frame shows that the swansea player may have kicked the ball under savilles foot, whether its a pen or not is still unknown as it likes like saville got some of the ball and the swansea player kicked through saville.