• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

No, I'm fine with taking shots when it opens up, lots of goals come that way. I'm more complaining about the fact that we very rarely get in positions where there's a high percentage chance that we'll score.

I'm fairly certain we've missed the most "big chances" in the league so it's absolutely not that we don't create them, we just miss them all.

• Like 1

You can tell that Bidwell hits the boro player by watching bidwell’s foot. It turns sideways on contact, that doesn’t happen if he hits the ball.it’s a call a player will spot and ref’s always miss.

Another crap ref performance - the championship needs VAR more than the prem.

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

He kicks Savilles foot which is what makes the ball go that direction. Look at the way that foot shakes.

This angle is brilliant, you can see Bidwell's hits the ball from under Saville's heel before he hits Saville's boot.

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Christ, that's even more clear that Saville got there first!

He doesn't get the ball quite clearly.  His foot has missed the ball or is short of it.  The Swansea lad boots the ball, Saville doesn't touch it.

2 minutes ago, White Band said:

Warnock is furious 

I would be too.

I didn't know before today that he is also a qualified referee...so that probably just makes it worse.

6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

He kicks Savilles foot which is what makes the ball go that direction. Look at the way that foot shakes.

I think you're right actually yeah, kicks through Saville's foot so if anything should be a free-kick for us but really more like a nothing 50/50.