• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

If luck and robbery is to be evened out in the last 11 games .. we stand a chance 🙃

In that case...

arnold schwarzenegger no chance GIF

This was a blatant

holding up season 15 GIF

The ref deserves a damn good

1337575154hulk-smash-gif.gif.e9244d835b61c3227b4fc02481dcf850.gif

Saville hasn't touched the ball, he's missed it.  The Swansea lad's foot is about to hit the ball.  It's a penalty unfortunately.  Saville just doesn't get the ball for it not to be, it's as simple as that.

Screenshot_19.png

Saville hasn't touched the ball and his tackle attempt has impeded the player from getting a clean strike off, it's as clear as day and there shouldn't even be a debate. It's just a distraction from the real issues of our performance.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

In my opinion it looks like Saville misses the ball and Bidwell hits the ball underneath his Savs foot.

That's exactly what happened mate.  Sav actually misses the ball otherwise the ball would have already moved.  It doesn't because he doesn't touch it.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

This angle is brilliant, you can see Bidwell's hits the ball from under Saville's heel before he hits Saville's boot.

Also look at the spin of the ball. It’s spinning left to right. If Saville hits it with his instep from that angle it would be spinning in the opposite direction. The contact comes from Bidwell striking it on the outside of his boot. It might take a nick of the underside of Saville’s ankle afterwards though. 

• Like 2

What a tw.. Steve cooper is "both were stone wall plenty's" and criticising our players for making rash challenges. Seriously I hope these don't go up. Something rank about this Swansea side. 

Clear to me that Saville went for the ball not the man. He also played the ball. The bad ball from Morsey meant that he had to stretch to reach it, and Bidwell took full advantage. What do you expect from a baby-faced ref from leafy Surrey?

Just now, thomas said:

What a tw.. Steve cooper is "both were stone wall plenty's" and criticising our players for making rash challenges. Seriously I hope these don't go up. Something rank about this Swansea side. 

Which other one is he talking about when saying "both"? The Lowe one in the second half?

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Saville got to the ball first and was fouled, getting booted by the opposition is not a penalty.

He didn't get to the ball at all mate.  He never touches it at any point.  His boot actually goes past it rather than through it.  I think it's just cos of how he's having to slide in.

Just now, Brunners said:

Which other one is he talking about when saying "both"? The Lowe one in the second half?

Haha no he was talking about todays and the stoke one they had a few days ago.