• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Blanco said:
6 hours ago, TheJew said:

Bolasie is back.

Kebano is on it.

Watmore is giving his all.

I wanna say defeat, but in this moment we are victorious.

Yep.

Whatever the opposite of a penguin slap is ...

Please insert here

image.gif.b7ce3c612067549cf2fad4190756e23b.gif

• Thanks 2

Bettinali 

Mcnair. Hall. Fry.

Saville Howson

Kebano.   Tav.    Johnson

Bolasie Watmore 

Feels like a very do or die game to me for our season promotion push so lets surprise them and go aggressive try get straight on the front foot. Kebano and Johnson dropping in to lb and rb respectably when the opposition are attacking, Bolasie, Watmore and Tav press from the front. No way will Warnock pick this btw. 

23 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

Just spotted the game is live on Sky tomorrow! I’m sure you all know this but I missed it. Well happy with that, saves me a tenner 😊

I didn't know either.  Was going to post it myself but thought everyone would already know 🙂

This could go either way. Hi worry if we concede early in this one. I think our defence could get moved around a lot. That said their form is indifferent and I wouldn’t rule us out of winning via a set piece.

This is an odd thing to say but I am very relaxed about this game v Swansea.

I usually watch Boro games with an element of real nerves but this one I will watch with a very relaxed mindset . I believe play offs are a long shot so I am kind of already looking forward to next season.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Bit weird for Sky to be showing a live game at 3pm on a Saturday but whatever, come on Boro!

Yeah really odd, we usually lose when we are live on Sky so they are doing Swansea a massive favour.