oneBoro Forum

Swansea vs Boro 2-1 (Morsy)

Karanka lost it with this Ref a few years ago when he sent Adomah off after his assistant allegedly saw something that he hadn't against Charlton.

Swansea's timewasting was bad enough but every free kick and throw in they were awarded they took at least six yards with impunity. I have seen incompetence but this guy tackles it to a whole new level to the point where it looks deliberate.

I hope we remember him when the crowds are allowed back in and he next turns up at the Riverside to give him an appropriate welcome from the off.

• Like 1
  • Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

They were speculative efforts that went in yes! But they weren't good chances. 

Goals to me count as good chances because they resulted in goals 🙂

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

If anything, watching the last couple of angles of that video proves to me he's not got it at all. The ball's gone the complete opposite direction from the direction Saville has arrived into the challenge and exactly the way Bidwell strikes it. Makes me think he's not got anything of the ball at all.

Phew! Thought I was going mad for a while there. 👍

Just now, tmcc said:

image.thumb.png.39434a4409c7f4a14b5c5e2e9450d3b7.pngyeh maybe your right, this frame shows that the swansea player may have kicked the ball under savilles foot, whether its a pen or not is still unknown as it likes like saville got some of the ball and the swansea player kicked through saville.

If he kicks through Saville, he's fouled Saville.

Just now, Brunners said:

Goals to me count as good chances because they resulted in goals 🙂

So a 4 yard pass to someone 35 yards out who then smacks it in is a good chance created? Can see why you're okay with Warnock ball if you think that counts as creativity. 

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

If he kicks through Saville, he's fouled Saville.

but its hard to tell if he kicked through or simply kicked under savilles foot, it was a 50/50 with nither player in contol.

The standard of refs we have had over the last few games has been shocking.

Blackburn Fry head kick

2 rescinded reds

The kick out against Mcnair against Birmingham on paper is a red. 

Todays goal.

Thats a lot of poor decisions that have cost us points. That's not to say we haven't got ourselves to blame this season as i have read a stat we have missed the most 'big chances' in the Championship this season (I'm lead to believe that's very good goalscoring chances).

Just now, Neverbefore said:

So a 4 yard pass to someone 35 yards out who then smacks it in is a good chance created? Can see why you're okay with Warnock ball if you think that counts as creativity. 

A well taken long range shot is creative. Seriously man what is your problem? Not willing to give any credit at all ever, just here to *** all over Warnock and the team. It's really starting to get boring.

• Like 1
Just now, Neverbefore said:

Flip side of that, remember when under Pulis where nobody would shoot from outside the box...wanna go back to that where it had to be a clear as day chance before someone would shoot? 

Yeah actually I think it's a penalty.

Screenshot_18.png

The red bit is Saville's boot.  I know you can't see it properly but it is honestly.  The ball is still there, he doesn't get it, the Swansea lad does.  From the other angle is looks like Saville's foot must be getting the ball but it's an optical illusion.  His foot isn't on the ball and doesn't get there in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

If anything, watching the last couple of angles of that video proves to me he's not got it at all. The ball's gone the complete opposite direction from the direction Saville has arrived into the challenge and exactly the way Bidwell strikes it. Makes me think he's not got anything of the ball at all.

He kicks Savilles foot which is what makes the ball go that direction. Look at the way that foot shakes.

• Like 3
Just now, Brunners said:

A well taken long range shot is creative. Seriously man what is your problem? Not willing to give any credit at all ever, just here to *** all over Warnock and the team. It's really starting to get boring.

No it's not, you're talking rubbish now. It's speculative and all we have. A game of chance like all of our football is.

've given credit plenty of times, even in this very thread I've said we controlled the game and played better than swansea. But again we weren't creative. And we're very rarely creative. So I call it out.

1 minute ago, thomas said:

Flip side of that, remember when under Pulis where nobody would shoot from outside the box...wanna go back to that where it had to be a clear as day chance before someone would shoot? 

No, I'm fine with taking shots when it opens up, lots of goals come that way. I'm more complaining about the fact that we very rarely get in positions where there's a high percentage chance that we'll score.