• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

As in if they don’t agree with you they are Negative as in others opinions are not debatable?  I think the forum is quite balanced to be fair.. 

I don't mind people disagreeing at all... but some

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

200.gif

negative sci fi GIF

compete no way GIF by AsmodeeGames

Why wait for the game to start? 

Are you calling me negative for making a negative comment about fans? Haha! 😄

I hope we put in a good display and everyone is happy with performance and result! No negativity from me, anything is better than Pulis and Woodgate! 

• Like 1

Rip your arm off for a draw now. Just waiting for the obligatory Ayew dive and subsequent penalty 😡

10 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Is Britt injured or should we be expecting a "mutual consent" of parting of the ways?

Stripped of captaincy, now he's missing even from the bench. I think Warnock making a statment hes not in next years plans, I cant remember the last game now where Britt actually deserved to remain to the pitch come half time.....you cant tell me Warnock wont have noticed. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Rip your arm off for a draw now. Just waiting for the obligatory Ayew dive and subsequent penalty 😡

I'm expecting a dull, scrappy 40 minutes, then we concede a free-kick in a dangerous area and Swansea score from it. 🙄

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

I'm expecting a dull, scrappy 40 minutes, then we concede a free-kick in a dangerous area and Swansea score from it. 🙄

Are you sure it’s not a throw in @AnglianRed ?

😂

GAME DAY COB!

We do a typical Boro and win this, giving hope to finishing within top 6 .. 

Oh, and I have put 40£ on a Swansea win + draw 😛 

That'll do .. 

Happy with all outcomes then 😉

18 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

I won't be surprised at anything in this match...And why not have Saville up front He'll scare the hell of most teams, Powering in on Goal 

He and Watmore are our top scorers so obviously Warnock is looking to unleash hell and fury on them from the off 😉

• Haha 1