• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

Except he hasn't because there were multiple instances with watmore he didnt give in the first half despite giving similar ones elsewhere. 

He is inconsistent.

Multiple?  One or two I can think of maybe but that's about it.  He was blowing up for all sorts in that first half.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Except he hasn't because there were multiple instances with watmore he didnt give in the first half despite giving similar ones elsewhere. 

He is inconsistent.

I disagree. He’s consistently given them everything all game. 

Rubbish decision but we can't dwell on it. That's what we did at Blackburn and we ended up losing the game despite having a full 80 mins or so after the decision. Bad decisions are part and parcel of football, we need to keep going and get a couple to goals. If we don't do that it's our fault, not the refs

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
Just now, SouthernSmoggie said:

VAR can be annoying and needs finessing but its nothing compared to this s*** and the Fry incident.

VAR is the worst thing ever to have happened to football, it needs scrapping, not finessing. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Ref blows just before Books strike. The only reason I can think of is because Bettenelli *** up 🤷‍♂️

He really is utterly useless, staying back in his own 18-yard box, instead of being up with the attack, blocking the ref's view so he couldn't blow for anything. 🤪

2 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Mate I thought he blew for a penalty, and I was already annoyed about that for not playing on. 

So did I.  I thought our players were complaining that he hadn't just allowed to us play on at first, then I realised he'd given it to Swansea 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Still don’t get why people mention the playoffs. Even if we did win, won’t because we play against ourselves, I would not take and put your £10 on us getting there. 
It’s not that we can blame the pitch either it looks pretty good. 

It’s what we play for though. 

1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

VAR is the worst thing ever to have happened to football, it needs scrapping, not finessing. 

I dunno - they've made video refereeing work in rugby and cricket. Just needs some competent heads to make it work in football.

As it is though, I agree it has made the game worse.

1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I feel I should clarify for Billy, he's also one of the only people who thinks getting studs in the head shouldn't be a sending off. Even if VAR was in the Championship, he'd have been fuming if Branthwaite got sent off for Blackburn.

• Like 1