oneBoro Forum

Swansea vs Boro 2-1 (Morsy)

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

We've scored and had a certain goal saved on the line by their keeper.

It's only two chances, but it's still more than they've had.

Excellent finish but it was outside the box so hardly a clear cut chance created. Like I said, were the better team but for all the possession we've had we've created very little. And that's down to having only two attacking players on the pitch 

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

K Look, he magicked him out of the water!

Quest will usually side with the ref from what I've seen over the past few years, so the fact they unequivocally didn't in this instance says it all to me.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

We've been the better team throughout, and have had a goal wrongly ruled out.

Can't really blame Warnock for their goal, defensive shambles.

I’m not blaming him for our goal. I’m blaming him for the fact that we haven’t scored, we are 1-0 down, we have 2 attacking players on the pitch and he persists with like for like subs.  

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

We can't make any more subs now can we? Made 3 subs and none at the same time. 

Making one at half time doesnt count, at least it didnt last season.

Just now, Neverbefore said:

We can't make any more subs now can we? Made 3 subs and none at the same time. 

Wasn't one of them at half time?  They don't count as one of the three as don't involve stopping game.

2 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

The trouble is, they won’t bring it in just for clear and obvious errors, so I’d rather not have it. 

That was the idea in the first place though. I'd rather have 20 of those marginal offside calls than seeing a perfectly good goal ruled out for no reason.

1 minute ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Lot of huffing and puffing but we haven’t tested their keeper since the disallowed goal.

That's part of the problem with us though, isn't it?  Perspiration over inspiration.  We've got people who work hard enough but the players that can do something a bit different probably aren't on the park at the moment.  Two got taken off, one is injured.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

That was the idea in the first place though. I'd rather have 20 of those marginal offside calls than seeing a perfectly good goal ruled out for no reason.

I know it was,  but it’s got ridiculous now, even the pundits think so.