• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

If you are Muniz:

League Positions

Fulham - recently relegated and tipped to bounce back

Boro - Escaped relegation and Mid table finishes

Squad Value

Fulham - Squad Market Value of £150 million

Boro - £35 million

Top Players

Fulham - Anguissa, Mitrovic, Harry Wilson

Boro - McNair, Fry, Tavernier

Area

Fulham - London pull as mentioned above

Boro - Unknown area

Manager

Fulham - Portuguese speaking manager 
Boro - Neil

Future

Fulham - Potentially in premier league

Boro - Likely searching for Warnock replacement

• Like 7
17 minutes ago, mj south said:

I just don't get the London pull, no offence to anyone living in the City but I was glad to leave

Aye, lived there for 7 months whilst doing a show. Couldn't wait to leave despite initially thinking about if I wanted to move there...

Don't think it helped that I was performing evenings and all my mates were working all the hours god sends during the days to pay their extortionate rents. Found it a very lonely city, which I've never experienced anywhere else around the world. 

Also £6 a pint can **** right off. Sammy Smith's to the rescue on many occasions!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

If you are Muniz:

League Positions

Fulham - recently relegated and tipped to bounce back

Boro - Escaped relegation and Mid table finishes

Squad Value

Fulham - Squad Market Value of £150 million

Boro - £35 million

Top Players

Fulham - Anguissa, Mitrovic, Harry Wilson

Boro - McNair, Fry, Tavernier

Area

Fulham - London pull as mentioned above

Boro - Unknown area

Manager

Fulham - Portuguese speaking manager 
Boro - Neil

Future

Fulham - Potentially in premier league

Boro - Likely searching for Warnock replacement

Oh and.... Pre season training camp....

Fulham - Algarve

Boro - Cornwall so the manager gets extra time at home - but he'll throw in a barbecue!! 

• Haha 3

We are a bigger club (time spent in top flight, historical attendances,  trophies won even) but that's where Boro being more attractive stops and Muniz won't know or care about each clubs history. 

Our only hope would be to blast Fulham out of the water in wages which we can't do.

9 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Aye, lived there for 7 months whilst doing a show. Couldn't wait to leave despite initially thinking about if I wanted to move there...

Don't think it helped that I was performing evenings and all my mates were working all the hours god sends during the days to pay their extortionate rents. Found it a very lonely city, which I've never experienced anywhere else around the world. 

Also £6 a pint can **** right off. Sammy Smith's to the rescue on many occasions!

My sentiments also... Hated the place, and couldn't wait to get out of there as SB said £6 a pint no thanks 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Humpty said:

You can’t see the wood for the trees, if you can’t understand why Fulham should be the overwhelming choice for Muniz, all things being equal. 

Exactly Matt and besides he will see lots of parakeets in the trees in London, making him feel right at home.

Never seen a parakeet in a tree in Middlesbrough🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Downsouth said:

Exactly Matt and besides he will see lots of parakeets in the trees in London, making him feel right at home.

Never seen a parakeet in a tree in Middlesbrough🙂

This made me laugh.  Genuinely - there was one on my garage roof yesterday!!!  Felt really sorry for whoever the owner was as no idea how you could catch it!!

1 hour ago, Riverside94 said:

I’d be happy with 

GK either better then Lumley or cover

LB cover 

CB cover to allow Wood out on loan

CM - none if we sign P. And keep what we have

LM/RM need cover here, still rumours of Hoillett

ST - need another plus young backup

Give Joe Lumley a chance for god sake...We haven't even played a game yet, and already your on the lads back

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

This made me laugh.  Genuinely - there was one on my garage roof yesterday!!!  Felt really sorry for whoever the owner was as no idea how you could catch it!!

My missus was taking a photo of it.  Asked why and she said in case anyone was looking for it.  I did think to myself - it's not really going to help the owner.  Your bird was on my garage roof but now has long gone 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I understand from the lads point of view and Teeside would probably be a bigger culture shock, but I love the area and wish it was seen for what it is rather than "the North"

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""