oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

5 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Echo stating it is looking increasingly likely that Fletcher will follow Britt out the door. If that is the case I would rather not start him for last 7 games.

Just start Akpom and see if he can do anything which changes our mind and also  give young Coburn a run out.

Yeah, he's surely going, so makes far less sense to play him now we have nothing to play for.

Try and build Akpom's confidence or at least add value to him.

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Happy enough for Fletcher to go. He's shown flashes but never any consistency. And he's been bloody useless everytime he's come on recently, he doesn't look bothered in the slightest.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Happy enough for Fletcher to go. He's shown flashes but never any consistency. And he's been bloody useless everytime he's come on recently, he doesn't look bothered in the slightest.

Write down today’s date @Neverbefore we are in agreement on an item 😃

• Haha 2

Of course we’re not signing Evans. And I’m only basing this on his lack of football abilities. There is bound to be an abundance of better choices out there. 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Robin Johnson said:

Remind me how many assists he’s achieved? How many goals has he scored? Luxury player with no end product. Really is proving my strong opinion of him was not misplaced.

He literally has three assists against Stoke, Preston and Bournemouth. It's probably hard for you to watch the games when he plays because of your massive agenda against him, because there's no way you'd be able to watch him objectively.

image.png.36dd781ef148578a477f6bf8514785be.png

Bolasie has been decent since he signed, he's played in a variety of positions for us and put in a decent shift each time. Most of the time he hasn't been played in his natural position and we've had to resort to playing him as a striker because our current set are absolutely useless. In those games as striker he was winning more aerial duals than our actual strikers. No doubt he has had some bad games, but so have the rest of the team. You have some weird obsession with Bolasie and it's borderline worrying at this point.

• Like 3

NW confirmed he is looking to fill in the right and left side out wide. Also wants a utility player at back who can cover a few positions.

It seems 2 strikers, 2 wingers, Utility defensive players and a GK are positions we will be looking at.

Just looking at Junior Holliett. He has not made an appearance for Cardiff since 27th Jan.

He did miss 4 games through injury but has been in the squad a total of 10 times since his last league appearance and not come off the bench. He has been on the bench for the last 8 consecutive games without coming on at all. I note even now when they 5 nil down he still not being bought on. 

Given he out of contract end of season I assume his days there are numbered. He turns 31 in June 

Just now, Adamjr9 said:

Adam reach having an absolute stormer for Wednesday here. His contract is up at the end of the season as it stands... Worth a look?

Not for me. He is an effective left wing back and he is good if you play a 3.4.3 or that alike.

As a out and out wide man I dont think he that good if am honest, despite fact he is capable of scoring the odd wordly from time to time.

10 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

Adam reach having an absolute stormer for Wednesday here. His contract is up at the end of the season as it stands... Worth a look?

I’d take Adam. Nothing to go with him being a ex Boro lad. But seems a good honest pro. Great engine does his work going backwards as well as forwards and it’s good for 5-8 goals per season 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""