oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

12 minutes ago, MMC said:

Fancy us to make a cheeky bid for Jed Wallace this summer, his contract's up next, recruitment team's targeted him before and he seems very much the type of winger Warnock likes.

By the way did you guys know that the summer we bought Saville we also tried to sign Je..... 😉

Jed Wallace would be a great addition 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, MMC said:

Fancy us to make a cheeky bid for Jed Wallace this summer, his contract's up next, recruitment team's targeted him before and he seems very much the type of winger Warnock likes.

By the way did you guys know that the summer we bought Saville we also tried to sign Je..... 😉

He would be great addition he's scored or assisted about 20 goals in the last 2 seasons. Is just 27 played in almost every game every season for like his entire career. Be great addition 

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

He would be great addition he's scored or assisted about 20 goals in the last 2 seasons. Is just 27 played in almost every game every season for like his entire career. Be great addition 

Very surprised he's still there to be honest. Thought at least one of the teams on the way to promotion the last few seasons would have taken a punt.

12 minutes ago, MMC said:

Very surprised he's still there to be honest. Thought at least one of the teams on the way to promotion the last few seasons would have taken a punt.

Hopefully we are the club that's targeting promotion who takes a punt on him 😉

• Like 1

Lumley on a free is a solid signing if not unspectacular, but I am reserving judgement, just because of the shambles last season.

Would love him and Stojanovic to fight it out for the number 1 spot, but I don't hold out much hope of that happening. 

If Stojanovic does leave, I'd like us to target a more experienced goalkeeper (Ruddy at Wolves would be my choice) to come in and provide competition. Might be good for Lumley's game too, to have an experienced head to train/compete with.

My mate who is a QPR fan, says Lumley is still young for a keeper and thinks he will do well for us. 

Not the best at crosses and set pieces into the box but is good at shot stopping and 1v1's. 

I wish him luck and hope he will be good for us!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

My mate who is a QPR fan, says Lumley is still young for a keeper and thinks he will do well for us. 

Not the best at crosses and set pieces into the box but is good at shot stopping and 1v1's. 

I wish him luck and hope he will be good for us!

Like the one thing we really need him to be good at lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I hear you, but he can stop shots ... Bettinelli couldn't 😂

To be honest I'm not jumping for joy at the signing of Lumley but he's on a free and has championship experience. He's also young enough that if he's a success he might have a resale value.  

I also wouldn't be surprised if another keeper came in to challenge for number 1

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Currently watching the Lincoln V Sunderland game, Wyke is playing up front and has been non existent. Not even an aerial threat....

He’d fit right in 🤣

While that Sunderland keeper Burge who we were linked with has just conceded through the ball rebounding of a pressing forward he struck kicking the ball upfield 🤣🤣🤣🤣

56 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I don't think Bettinelli was good at shot stopping, 1 on 1s or kicking, so he's an upgrade even if he is poor at crosses.

• Like 2

I think Lumley coming in as No.1 is a bit underwhelming given he was QPR no.2 BUT i think lad could prove to a good no.1.

GKs are a bit odd in that they can come from no where and perform well.

I look at the lad at Brighton Sanchez who was in lower leagues and is now they no.1 and been called up to Spain national squad. 

The lad Dieng at QPR. Now being linked with 8 figure moves to PL. Last season he was on loan at Dundee and considered QPRs 3rd choice keeper

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""