• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Bloody useless.

I don't know who the player is so I can't say for sure, but if it's who I think it is (who I told you about previously in DM) then he asked to leave previously.

• Like 1
Just now, diggerlad07 said:

I don't know who the player is so I can't say for sure, but if it's who I think it is (who I told you about previously in DM) then he asked to leave previously.

Sorry, I thought you meant you couldn't give the name, not that you didn't know it.  I just wondered if it was someone wanting out or if it was someone we wanted to ship out ourselves.  If the end result is the player leaving then I don't suppose it matters that much.  Yeah, maybe it could be him, it would make sense from that point of view.  Shouldn't be difficult to replace if it is.

If sav has wanted to leave, fair play to him for putting a shift in, he actually looks like it means something to him.  I hope it's not vastly improved under warnock, and for me one of our most important players.

• Like 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""