• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Michael Smith due for talks over the weekend!

Not the type of signing that i personally want to see but sounds like Warnock really wants him.

Deidhou wants 30-35k a week apparently. Club offered a contract and it was swiftly rejected by his agent.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Borolad1876 said:

He turned up in rag, was talks of a 3 year deal aswell. Overweight aswell. Basically lied about what condition he was in so boro pulled the plug.

What do you mean he turned up in a rag?

2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Not the type of signing that i personally want to see but sounds like Warnock really wants him.

Deidhou wants 30-35k a week apparently. Club offered a contract and it was swiftly rejected by his agent.

£30-£35k ?!

dr7 GIF

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

If anyone gives him 30k a week they need their head looking at 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

I wouldn't mind Smith, though he'd be far from my first choice and I'd hope the other 2 strikers would be of a different ilk.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

If anyone gives him 30k a week they need their head looking at 

Personally, hes the striker that i want but yeah i agree that we certainly need to keep away from giving players that type of wages again. 

Its refreshing to see us learning from mistakes and not offering players big wages to come here, but unfortunately it means we will end up with downgrades imo.

Id love us to sign a unknown foreign talent but doesnt look like Warnock wants to go down that route this summer.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I wouldn't mind Smith, though he'd be far from my first choice and I'd hope the other 2 strikers would be of a different ilk.

Yeah i suppose if you use him as a back up striker, he gives a different option but i just want a out and out goal scorer rather than someone with a physical presence.

19 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

I really hope he likes watching Homes Under The Hammer and Don’t Get Done Get Dom on BBC1 because the lad won’t be training with a football team with demands like that 😬.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, AstoriaBoro said:

I really hope he likes watching Homes Under The Hammer and Don’t Get Done Get Dom on BBC1 because the lad won’t be training with a football team with demands like that 😬.

Seems some players still haven't got the memo about how hard the pandemic has hit clubs financially.

Even before Covid that would be a hefty pay packet for any Championship club.

26 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Personally, hes the striker that i want but yeah i agree that we certainly need to keep away from giving players that type of wages again. 

Its refreshing to see us learning from mistakes and not offering players big wages to come here, but unfortunately it means we will end up with downgrades imo.

Id love us to sign a unknown foreign talent but doesnt look like Warnock wants to go down that route this summer.

I think he's the best you will get tbh, but at 30k+ id just shut the door lol. Wonder how close we are to other targets. Used to get info all the time, but near zero lately.

30 minutes ago, AstoriaBoro said:

Thought you were going to suggest we sign Dion Dublin - he’d tick a lot of Warnock’s boxes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, BelgianBoro said:

Thought you were going to suggest we sign Dion Dublin - he’d tick a lot of Warnock’s boxes

Classic big lad little lad front 2 with Dion Dublin and Dominic Littlewood 👍

3 minutes ago, Borolad1876 said:

Downsouth my olde fruit, I'm just here to bring people exclusives, nothing more and nothing less 🔥

What is this, account number 6, 7?

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""