• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Looks likely that Smith from Rotherham will be next in.

I think it's nailed on or as nailed on as deals can be.  I'd be more surprised if he wasn't a Boro player next season than if he was, put it that way.

https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/canaries-kieran-scott-middlesbrough-approach-update-8072710

"No Boro approach for City recruitment chief Scott"

"Norwich City have had no contact from Middlesbrough regarding a potential sporting director role for head of recruitment Kieran Scott.

Sun Sport claimed over the weekend Scott’s ‘talent-spotting’ reputation has alerted Championship Boro, who are now ‘mulling over’ offering him a sporting director role.

That is news to City, who have yet to receive any contact from the Teessiders, who finished in mid-table under Neil Warnock last season 13 points out of the top six."

• Sad 2
6 hours ago, macapes said:

So Bolasie is average at best. Hoilett would be average. Your words. If anything, that rates Hoilett higher than Bolasie, implying Bolasie 'at best' is equal to Hoilett. Nonsense.

Bolasie played in 15 games, scored 3, assisted 4, whilst not match fit.  Over a season that'd be 9 goals and 12 assists. If that's average I'll take average. 

You're winding yourself into circles there, I said they were all average at best for us last season. Hoilett was below average last season and on anything but a free and mediocre wages I wouldn't bother but his record under Warnock is by all accounts decent.

Also come on, you can't just equate that because he got that in 15 he was automatically getting the same across the season especially with his injury record. He played averagely in a poor spell for us, I say this because Johnson in his first 18 games got 3 goals and 4 assists and yet he was replaced in January and subsequently not signed in the summer

2 hours ago, RiversideRed said:

Boro, along with Sheffield United, West Brom and Blackburn Rovers, are keen on Toulouse striker Rhys Healey.

Hate to say it but that name was mentioned by the poster a couple of days ago that was getting slated and blocked. (As far as I can remember).

2 minutes ago, AstoriaBoro said:

Hate to say it but that name was mentioned by the poster a couple of days ago that was getting slated and blocked. (As far as I can remember).

He had just lifted it from fmttm. Had been posted on there minutes before he said owt.

1 hour ago, Hendrie_7 said:

https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/canaries-kieran-scott-middlesbrough-approach-update-8072710

"No Boro approach for City recruitment chief Scott"

"Norwich City have had no contact from Middlesbrough regarding a potential sporting director role for head of recruitment Kieran Scott.

Sun Sport claimed over the weekend Scott’s ‘talent-spotting’ reputation has alerted Championship Boro, who are now ‘mulling over’ offering him a sporting director role.

That is news to City, who have yet to receive any contact from the Teessiders, who finished in mid-table under Neil Warnock last season 13 points out of the top six."

Can we be Webbers next project then why get the apprentice when you can get the real deal 😂

11 hours ago, edinboro said:

He has already written off one set of £100m in debt.

Genuine question (not having a pop), when did he do that? 

As far as I'm aware he's not written the debt we owe him off, as it's all owed to the "parent/group" company.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Genuine question (not having a pop), when did he do that? 

As far as I'm aware he's not written the debt we owe him off, as it's all owed to the "parent/group" company.

It was a few years ago now he issued new shares and converted the debt. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""