oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

Ikpeazu has reminded me of someone in terms of how he plays and I couldn't quite out my finger on it until now...

Weve signed the second coming of Ishmael miller!

• Sad 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Will said:

I, for one, am glad that people in true Boro tradition are already misspelling his name 😂

I've already decided his name is Chickpeasoup 🙃

5 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

david GIF

Warnocks master plan coming together.

You never know...he may yet surprise us...

• Like 1
Just now, scotty189 said:

another striker signing today would be nice, Smith, Mullins anyone ?

that would complete the 3-4 in at the start of preseason

Proper excited for Payero, hope that comes off.

On Ikpeazu, I watch a fair amount of Scottish football (Hearts are my team of choice) and he was pretty awful at Tynecastle, albeit that was a catastrophic Hearts side. I was initially sceptical of this transfer but after reading the Wycombe forum they all seem to highly rate him and seems like he's come on leaps and bounds since then. I think the fact he's the perfect Warnock striker and seems to have really adapted his game at Wycombe to holding up the ball and playing others, means this could be a shrewd signing.

Can't wait for that Ikpeazu and Payero link up 😍

4 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Right and I remember the days of signing 'the next Maradona' Carlos Marinelli.

In todays post Brexit/Covid world 5-6m on a foreign lad that's never stepped foot in the Championship is actually crazy. 

So because Marinelli didn't work out we never buy a young South American again?

I'm not here to tell Gibson how to spend his money. In terms of FFP for the club, you'd think with an investment like that he will join on a 5 year contract, so it's £1m a year towards FFP, or pretty inconsequential.

57 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I’d be surprised if Djikesteel doesn’t start. Good competition if we’re playing a back 4 though.

Yeah, sorry I wasn't really clear. I think he'll start at RB, but can obviously move across if needed, and Fisher can come in

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

When they reveal the green away kit im sure it will generate enough income to cover the signings and put us in the black financially.  

Banfield play in a green kit as well, would be absolutely perfect if we announce him in the green away kit.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""