• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

With respect, the EG know absolutely *** all

They could be either false reporting on the Clubs behalf to keep other fees down,  or genuinely believe that. Either way it's worth a ponder.

Maybe SG has sold the Ticket Kiosk in the West Stand Car Park for £100M to himself as an outdoor events arena which will later be covered over at some unknown future point making it far more valuable that it currently appears? 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I can see why Boro wouldn't come out and deny the price. It looks rather impressive reporting they are splashing 5million on a player to the fans. The real figures don't have to come out for a while after. 

The other impact is it makes it look like we've got money to spend to all the other clubs we're trying to negotiate with. I'd be shocked if this fee was as high as is being touted in real terms right now.

The transfer isn't even confirmed yet so they are hardly going to be banging on about the fee - I still find their problem with the Britt fee reported in the EG as a proper weird thing. They were definitely spoiling for a fight then.

11 minutes ago, Duvel said:

2 signings in a day, exciting stuff! Reminds me of the time we signed Hasselbaink and Viduka in the space of 24 hours 😂

If we sign Michael Smith tomorrow, we may well have done the League One equivalent!

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""