• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Warnock isn't gonna play him unless Bola has a severe injury problem so I'd be open to it. I'd want cover in first and to be sure he'll play at Ipswich, though. I'd be surprised not to see him play every week at League One level though, I think he'll smash it wherever he goes.

My only concern here is it's gonna open the door to him leaving permanently. He's got to be one of the most promising players I've seen come through in recent years and if he goes out for a season, he's gonna come back with only a year left to run on his contract.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Brunners said:

provided that article was translated accurately, a banfield spokesperson has already said it'll be done officially in the next few days. So I'm going to cling to that hope for now.

Where you see this pal?

I think loan to ipswich perfect for Hayden as he will be developing at a promotion side he won't play here due to bola then he will either perform really well ipswich are promoted they buy him for more or we get him back as a better player

33 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Decent idea. He needs games not crumbs. I would loan Spence out as well. Let him get a season playing rather than bit parts and then decide whether to keep him. A new manager the year after might have a different system than hoof ball that may suite the two of them.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Stoke are great at making decent signings and then still not improving, although I see theyve lost Mikel this week

His loss can only improve their team. Stole money from us under pretence of being a footballer.  

6 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Going from his Instagram he is in Spain training camp with Argentina squad so he could pop over sign the deal 

Not unless he wants to go into 5 days of quarantine. There is no way he is entering England before going to the Olympics. Unless of course he can do the things he needs to do while in quarantine. If it's just a medical and signing the contract I suppose that could be done in Spain.

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Not unless he wants to go into 5 days of quarantine. There is no way he is entering England before going to the Olympics. Unless of course he can do the things he needs to do while in quarantine. If it's just a medical and signing the contract I suppose that could be done in Spain.

Why have they traveled from Argentina to Spain, for a tournament that's in Japan? 

• Confused 1
7 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Why have they traveled from Argentina to Spain, for a tournament that's in Japan? 

Yeah that does sound a bit weird.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""