oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

3 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Can anyone confirm boro legend over on fmttm is full of *** ? Reckons Scott Dann was here for talks and mapenzu at rockckiff today

he's a known troll of the highest order

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:
28 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Can anyone confirm boro legend over on fmttm is full of *** ? Reckons Scott Dann was here for talks and mapenzu at rockckiff today

he's a known troll of the highest order

is he not the same guy we've been having a problem with over here?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

is he not the same guy we've been having a problem with over here?

haha i think so. Easy for him to say Mpanzu because hes seen some reputable posters mention him. 

Just now, nunthorpered said:

haha i think so. Easy for him to say Mpanzu because hes seen some reputable posters mention him. 

And any journo worth their salt has mentioned it as well.

Hell, I could come on and say Mpanzu is trying to move into the house next to my Mam's and someone will ask if I'm telling the truth or making it up.

👀

• Like 1

Wonder why we haven't been linked with any wingers/attacking midfielders after Ameobi?

Hopefully the club solve this near decade long problem we've had especially having lost Bolasie, Kebano, NML and Marvin Johnson from last season 

5 hours ago, Brunners said:

I merely asked you a question. What's your problem with that?

i think you already know what my answer to your question would have been,  youve also just reiterated what my problem was/is. 

• Confused 1
6 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

i think you already know what my answer to your question would have been,  youve also just reiterated what my problem was/is. 

I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you to answer for yourself. I'm not really one for assuming things where possible. You did seem to be suggesting that Middlesbrough would get the Argentinian press to leak it for some reason. If this is not what you were saying, why do you not want to clear the confusion up?

6 hours ago, Snowblind said:

Looks like The Ass might be playing up top alongside Balotelli next season...

I hope the manager doesn’t like playing a high press

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

them two wont exactly leave defenders on edge thoughtout the game. most of the time they'll be walking about with cigars in hand lol.

britt though, talk about players going through the motions. that lad went through the motions for 4 years with us. never truly looked like a player enjoying playing, except when he missed a penalty or open goal.

16 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I heard they’re signing Fraser Campbell to complete the A B C strike force to dominate world football.

16 hours ago, Essuuaitch said:

you see why, i put in my first sentence now. so many on here waiting to shoot others down and belittle them. Durham red worded his disagreement better than Brunners, without confrontation, but no big suprise there. 

posting here lately is becoming a tightrope walk.

There's an ignore function that i've put to good use...

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""