• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

By the way what's going on with Hoilett? Is he signing or have I missed something.

He's away with Canada for the Gold Cup, it doesn't start for a week.

21 minutes ago, Borodane said:

By the way what's going on with Hoilett? Is he signing or have I missed something.

He’s signed according to Boro Legend. The oracle of football knowledge 

5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Luke O'Nien has signed a new contract with Sunderland - one we were linked with earlier in the off season.

I think we will end up Denver Hume, especially if Coulson goes out on loan.

7 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Anyone got an update on Mullin & Mpanzu? The longer it goes on the more I think other clubs are starting to offer more money 

Yeah I agree reckon these have hit issues.

• Like 1

I believe Luton offered Mpanzu a new contract on twice his wages so I imagine he's weighing up the options.

The Mullin stuff in unusual, seems to have gone quiet. Maybe another team has offered him a deal. I've gotta say I do hope we end up with Mullin cause I think he could be worth the gamble, low risk high reward.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I sincerely hope not.

He’s raw but for me he is the standout talent from the Sunderland released players.

4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I believe Luton offered Mpanzu a new contract on twice his wages so I imagine he's weighing up the options.

The Mullin stuff in unusual, seems to have gone quiet. Maybe another team has offered him a deal. I've gotta say I do hope we end up with Mullin cause I think he could be worth the gamble, low risk high reward.

I think there will be a few teams in for him. Would he be first choice here?

1 minute ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

He’s raw but for me he is the standout talent from the Sunderland released players.

Wonder why he was released. Looks like he was first choice there and only 22 years old.

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Wonder why he was released. Looks like he was first choice there and only 22 years old.

He didn't sign the new contract they offered him.

Same with Wyke.

They want to keep both as far as I know.

• Like 1

As far as I know he was on rubbish money as he came through the academy and signed a league one contract. 

he’s been quite a key player for them at left back and there form dipped when he was injured.

they are still in talks but it seems Sunderland we’re pushing the ONein contact more 

15 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

I'm not that fussed on who he is, I'm bothered by the idea we'd loan out a good young player and give him no hope of ever making the team again by signing a permanent replacement. I've got no idea at all why we'd be looking to replace Coulson permanently.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""