• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Bola was one of our best and most consistent performers last season. Coulson would always have struggled to get a break under those circumstances. Had he been a  RB then there were far more opportunities with Dijksteel's niggles.

He can sit getting splinters for another season in the hope that Bola gets crocked or he can go out on loan like Downing, Gibson and others have done before him and get the attention he deserves (or not).

Sometimes fate conspires against us and sometimes it throws us a lifeline when you least expect it. He can go to Ipswich for example and earn rave reviews with everyone calling for Warnock's head as he plays a major role in the Tractor Boys promotion or sit and wait patiently at the Riverside just hoping that something breaks in his favour. Sometimes you have to make your own luck and splinter gathering doesn't strike me as a way of proving your worth.

Conversely of course he could go to an Ipswich or a Sunderland and struggle but that is down to the lad and his belief and ability. Meanwhile however I don't see him getting much game time. We can blame Warnock, Bola or fate but ultimately its up to Coulson to carve his own future.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

My only concern is that if someone or some organisation started a frenzy or somehow being linked to me on social media I'd probably be curious and start following them to see what the Craic was. 

I just hope he doesn't find a link to FMTTM or indeed to some of the less than motivational posters on here. 😂

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

My only concern is that if someone or some organisation started a frenzy or somehow being linked to me on social media I'd probably be curious and start following them to see what the Craic was. 

I just hope he doesn't find a link to FMTTM or indeed to some of the less than motivational posters on here. 😂

i hear you, but he only follows 371 accounts, so to add Boro, is a big thing

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

That is some EXCELLENT detective work!

Can't take the credit I'm afraid, i saw somebody mention it on a tweet and googled to make sure.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
Just now, Mr_Maz said:

love it when  we sign a south american player, that i'd never heard of previously!

The best type,  I remember when we signed Marinelli, I thought we truely had signed a ugly Maradona

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""