oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

2 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

The best type,  I remember when we signed Marinelli, I thought we truely had signed a ugly Maradona

tbf he had a decent career in the end. 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, boronutter said:

I wonder if the Boro are keeping tight lipped in case we can't get a work permit for him, but they've leaked it on their side?its a weird one isn't it.

he needs 1 game in the Olympics to qualify.

Just now, boronutter said:

oh good, never seen that mentioned, where was that stated?

Someone on here did the maths for points for the work permit.

7 minutes ago, macapes said:

Someone on here did the maths for points for the work permit.

Tbh I saw that but I’m not entirely sure the points were correct as the poster seemed to give very high points. But I haven’t checked myself so I’ll have to give it to the poster. And why would boro be in for him if didn’t qualify. 
What are the odds that he will be on the bench for all of Argentina’s games though. 

6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Tbh I saw that but I’m not entirely sure the points were correct as the poster seemed to give very high points. But I haven’t checked myself so I’ll have to give it to the poster. And why would boro be in for him if didn’t qualify. 
What are the odds that he will be on the bench for all of Argentina’s games though. 

Pretty sure when the story was leaked I saw something saying he is likely to play most of the games

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Borodane said:

He got high points because his nation is extremely highly ranked and his league is higher rated than you may expect.

You can take a look yourself here

Edited by Will
1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Transfermarkt says he is worth 18 million and is wanted by manchester united

Got him cheaper on FM20 😁

• Haha 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""