• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

I'm glad we are actually looking further afield than England to sign players. These South American players are just brought up under a different football psychology where flair is built in

1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

Lazaro, that's the guy who did arise from being dead, right? 

Shame we didn't sign him in January, but I'm glad we've revived our interest in him.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Will said:

For example, a player who played every domestic minute for the Danish league champions would be on 10 points

Anyone getting 10 or over goes to a special WP panel I believe. Then you can make an exemption case for the player to get a WP. 

Obviously time will tell how successful that route will be in getting a WP.

Interview Hartlepool Mail have done with the person who broke the Payero news...

The fee mentioned was $8million (£5.8million) which would be out of Boro’s price range, do you believe those figures to be correct?

GGG: ““That’s the whole liberation fee. The contract of the player and Banfield’s fee. It’s a four-year contract.”

(German later explained he believes the fee would be paid in instalments rather than a one-off sum, yet the initial fee is unknown).

If so, when could we expect a deal to be completed this summer?

GGG: “I think that maybe not this week, maybe next week everything is going to be ok.

“There are still the lawyers of each club making papers, but I think in maybe seven to 15 days could be the total agreement.”

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Interview Hartlepool Mail have done with the person who broke the Payero news...

The fee mentioned was $8million (£5.8million) which would be out of Boro’s price range, do you believe those figures to be correct?

GGG: ““That’s the whole liberation fee. The contract of the player and Banfield’s fee. It’s a four-year contract.”

(German later explained he believes the fee would be paid in instalments rather than a one-off sum, yet the initial fee is unknown).

If so, when could we expect a deal to be completed this summer?

GGG: “I think that maybe not this week, maybe next week everything is going to be ok.

“There are still the lawyers of each club making papers, but I think in maybe seven to 15 days could be the total agreement.”

Last bit stinks of Forlan haha

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Not that I expected or wanted him to rejoin us, but Jordan Archer has signed for QPR

Archer for the rangers ... Makes sense 😁

• Haha 1

We need a 2nd choice GK unless we going with Brynn as dont think Stojanovic will be here. Brynn would benefit from being no.1 somewhere for a full season. Not been linked with any GKs since we got Lumley

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""