• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Cardiff are under the transfer embargo now too.

"Cardiff City

Regulation 51.2.3 - Default in paying transfer fee instalments"

Hahahaha

This is the second time, isn't it?

53 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I hope they haven't failed to make an Aden Flint payment 

Is it connected to Sala - they refused to pay Nantes, didn’t they and it went to court/arbitration but I’m not sure they have conceded defeat yet.

Good lord. The championship seems to be in complete ruins. As little as I rate Warnock, this is the time to sneak into the play offs with all the instability at other clubs. Need to take advantage of our scrounging over the last 2 years or other clubs will probably catch up again next summer. 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Good lord. The championship seems to be in complete ruins. As little as I rate Warnock, this is the time to sneak into the play offs with all the instability at other clubs. Need to take advantage of our scrounging over the last 2 years or other clubs will probably catch up again next summer. 

Especially as it sounds like we're going to be some kind of South American dream team!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

So Hoilett done.. but not done

and Payero done... but not done

have I missed anything else?

Looks like we are not going to sign Messi either 😢

• Sad 1

So is there 3 players from South America that we're looking to sign?

Payero, Muniz & im sure another has been mentioned, I'm just wondering if one of these 3 is the mystery foreign player Warnock was looking at in Jan?

4 minutes ago, mj south said:

So is there 3 players from South America that we're looking to sign?

Payero, Muniz & im sure another has been mentioned, I'm just wondering if one of these 3 is the mystery foreign player Warnock was looking at in Jan?

Lazaro is the other one and apparently is the one that we were looking at in January 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Brunners said:

It's a release clause apparently. Sounds like Reading *** up putting such a low release clause in there.

They just lost Richards to Bayern Munich on a free too.

Reading have very rich and I think very well meaning owners...  but you can tell they don't really know what they're doing. I'm also not sure they really grasped how much FFP would limit their ambitions.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""