• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

didn;t he get sent off agasint us?

he;s a big lad and can play in a number of central positions, so he ticks those boxes

3 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

didn;t he get sent off agasint us?

he;s a big lad and can play in a number of central positions, so he ticks those boxes

he sure did, he was the one that got sent off for the elbow.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Do we remember when he went? Do we have any detectives that can work out if Payero happened to be playing games in that time period? 🧐

Jepson was reported as isolating following an overseas scouting trip on 20th April.

Banfield played games on the 6th, 11th and 19th April. Payero only played in the game on the 19th, against Platense.

15 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

I’m pretty sure Warnock said the player Jepson went to scout won’t be signing for us as he didn’t impress…

I thought he watched Midtjylland  (on the 15th April) to see striker Sory Kaba, only came on as a sub and failed to impress. Might be wrong, but that was the rumour at the time. 

• Like 2

“Ronnie (Jepson) and Kev (Blackwell) will be at games this weekend, they won’t be with me. We’ve got to look at as much as we can. Ronnie was abroad the other week, and it was well worthwhile going. We won’t be taking that any further because of what Ronnie saw.”

From Northern Echo 30th April.

13 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

I hope they haven't failed to make an Aden Flint payment 

Just realised that we've now had 2 managers in two years who both thought it was worth spending 5-6mil on flint. Grim

6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Just realised that we've now had 2 managers in two years who both thought it was worth spending 5-6mil on flint. Grim

Think Warnock got him for £4m of us. And Flint was not great here but did play a big part in Cardiffs good form second half of last season in a back 3.

It did not work for Flint here but I wont criticise club for it as i was one of many fans who for years thought he would be ideal at this level. When we sold Gibson for 15m and got him for £5m I thought it was brilliant business. Time proved me very wrong on flint

• Like 2

Apparently an Oldham box to box midfielder is training with us ahead of a £150k move, according to the Echo.

Edited by Jamie-H
Just now, Brunners said:

26 year old Dylan Bahamboula is the player in question.

Somewhere in the country Neil Maddison has just 💩 himself

• Haha 8
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""