• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

It's not often you see a player on trial at a club when he's got an existing contract - are they desperate for cash?

Probably but I think it does happen sometimes especially if the move is an upwards one.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

It's not often you see a player on trial at a club when he's got an existing contract - are they desperate for cash?

Yes, apparently they're very horribly run behind the scenes and are one of the L2 teams under embargo.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Probably but I think it does happen sometimes especially if the move is an upwards one.

Also their manager is Keith Curle who is very close with Warnock, so there is a good relationship there.

Just now, Changing Times said:

Not quite the same thing but didn't we have Folarin on trial as well?  Maybe a couple of the other younger lads from non-league too?

We trial quite a few players in our U23s I think, I'm sure we've just given a contract to one who we had on trial at the end of last season - although not sure if he was already released from his old club or not, so might be slightly different!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Brunners said:

Think he features in this clip of training actually. Think he's the guy in blue during the small game who does keepy uppies before hitting a shot on the turn. About 3m into the clip

Hard to tell but looks like Tav has bulked up too, hoping he stays fit all season

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Brunners said:

We trial quite a few players in our U23s I think, I'm sure we've just given a contract to one who we had on trial at the end of last season - although not sure if he was already released from his old club or not, so might be slightly different!

This is correct. Fairly standard practice for u23s.

Bit unusual for the 1st team squad like.

• Like 1

This might be very tin foil, but at the price that's quoted (150kish) does anyone think NW might be tempted just to help his old pal Keith Curle out a bit?

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

This might be very tin foil, but at the price that's quoted (150kish) does anyone think NW might be tempted just to help his old pal Keith Curle out a bit?

Do you mean sending  a loan or 2? Seems possible 

3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Do you mean sending  a loan or 2? Seems possible 

it was Keith Curle that recommended him to us and offered him, I was just wondering if NW might say yes to the purchase to give Curle a bit of money and relief with the problems going on over there that was all.

Loans too, though, yes.

16 minutes ago, Brunners said:

it was Keith Curle that recommended him to us and offered him, I was just wondering if NW might say yes to the purchase to give Curle a bit of money and relief with the problems going on over there that was all.

Loans too, though, yes.

Marvin Johnson special. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""