oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

27 minutes ago, Brunners said:

This might be very tin foil, but at the price that's quoted (150kish) does anyone think NW might be tempted just to help his old pal Keith Curle out a bit?

Like Strachan did with Miller from Aberdeen. He was going elsewhere for £250,000 until Strachan helped his old club out by paying them £500,000

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Brunners said:

it was Keith Curle that recommended him to us and offered him, I was just wondering if NW might say yes to the purchase to give Curle a bit of money and relief with the problems going on over there that was all.

Loans too, though, yes.

That is a bit tin foil, but certainly plausible.

However, the reviews and reports of Bahamboula are quite reassuring. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Boroinredcar said:

Like Strachan did with Miller from Aberdeen. He was going elsewhere for £250,000 until Strachan helped his old club out by paying them £500,000

and as Aphex said, pretty sure Monk did it with Johnson too.

Still no word on the new away kit yet, I wonder if they're waiting for the EUROs final to be over, hoping we win so they can capitalise on some big football love. It sounded like they closed the shop to set it all up and we're meant to be playing in it on Wednesday.

I'm guessing it won't be blue though...

image.png.c154b979c2cfca3e749f2f151ce9995d.png

11 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Still no word on the new away kit yet, I wonder if they're waiting for the EUROs final to be over, hoping we win so they can capitalise on some big football love. It sounded like they closed the shop to set it all up and we're meant to be playing in it on Wednesday.

I'm guessing it won't be blue though...

image.png.c154b979c2cfca3e749f2f151ce9995d.png

It's coming out on wednesday 🙂 They're wearing it for the Bishop Auckland game.

NVM should have read your full post first 😛

22 minutes ago, Brunners said:

It's coming out on wednesday 🙂 They're wearing it for the Bishop Auckland game.

NVM should have read your full post first 😛

Are you sure it's coming out Wednesday? It sounded like what was said was just that it was gonna be worn for that game. They put out that really short statement about the club shop being closed until Monday so I figured they might be preparing to release it then.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Are you sure it's coming out Wednesday? It sounded like what was said was just that it was gonna be worn for that game. They put out that really short statement about the club shop being closed until Monday so I figured they might be preparing to release it then.

I don't know if it will be released then actually no, but the way they phrased it was that would be our first look at the kit at the game.

The friendly that Argentina play on Wednesday is in South Korea so if we're planning on Payero completing his medical before he flies out with the National Team then it should be getting done either tomorrow or Sunday shouldn't it?

Not that I'm starting to panic or anything.

4 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

The friendly that Argentina play on Wednesday is in South Korea so if we're planning on Payero completing his medical before he flies out with the National Team then it should be getting done either tomorrow or Sunday shouldn't it?

Not that I'm starting to panic or anything.

He's already in Japan with the Argentina squad 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""