oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

1 minute ago, Hendrie_7 said:

I'm going to be optimistic and think that he's already had his medical then.

Thanks for the game info can't wait to be watching Argentina vs south Korea to see how he performs 🤣

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Tom said:

However, the reviews and reports of Bahamboula are quite reassuring. 

Watching YouTube videos(I know not the best scouting system) he seems very tall, and gangly but still seems skillfully and quick. He actually reminded me of Sammy Ameobi in his style of playing.

6 hours ago, Brunners said:

and as Aphex said, pretty sure Monk did it with Johnson too.

Garry Monk did it with Fletcher too. 😂

2 hours ago, Hendrie_7 said:

The friendly that Argentina play on Wednesday is in South Korea so if we're planning on Payero completing his medical before he flies out with the National Team then it should be getting done either tomorrow or Sunday shouldn't it?

Not that I'm starting to panic or anything.

Watch it ‘drift’. 

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'd have had him here in a heartbeat, bloody good keeper.

This explains why we're going after South Americans, looks like we really are going to give it a go this year!

Pre-season propaganda. Am used to it now.

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'd have had him here in a heartbeat, bloody good keeper.

This explains why we're going after South Americans, looks like we really are going to give it a go this year!

We're going to aplastar la liga!

• Haha 1

Warnock said he expected us to be busy during the first two weeks of July, so after a quiet week this week hopefully it will pick up next week with another couple of signings.

For 150k, the Oldham midfielder looks like he's worth a punt. Assuming Mpanzu is dead in the water now, Mullins has gone quiet too so maybe we've moved onto other targets and are trying our look with the Brazilian.

15 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Warnock said he expected us to be busy during the first two weeks of July, so after a quiet week this week hopefully it will pick up next week with another couple of signings.

For 150k, the Oldham midfielder looks like he's worth a punt. Assuming Mpanzu is dead in the water now, Mullins has gone quiet too so maybe we've moved onto other targets and are trying our look with the Brazilian.

Surely it's only dead if he goes somewhere else or signs a contract with Luton in Mpanzu's case, different deals move at different speeds.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""