• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

He might do the big reveal tomorrow with the new kit in hand and a Skype grin of Bausor in the background. Is a 5 pm announcement still a thing with us or has that changed. 

I have been wondering if we sent him an away kit

17 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Hope not, he'd tear the contract up knowing hed have to play in that thing every other week

What's up with the away kit, plain and simple works with me.

27 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Gazette really been pushing payero stuff today. You would think it is very likely to go through

Someone posted on twitter the Argentina Olympics squad list and has him listed as a boro player.  Would imagine all done bar the reveal

13 minutes ago, PompeySmog said:

Someone posted on twitter the Argentina Olympics squad list and has him listed as a boro player.  Would imagine all done bar the reveal

that is the NBC site though so not guaranteed to necessarily be correct, not sure where they sourced them from!

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Brunners said:

that is the NBC site though so not guaranteed to necessarily be correct, not sure where they sourced them from!

Ah OK, just saw as I was scrolling. I won't hold my breath then

57 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Apparently he's doing his medical in Japan. Are the Argentinian squad out there yet?

They're in South Korea at the moment I believe.

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Ah. Probably why we haven't had much of an update then, no point if he hasn't had his medical yet.

The gazette article certainly seemed to suggest he had already had his medical.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""