oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

10 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Is it 90% of minutes or made an appearance in 90% of the matches though? I think minutes would be ridiculously harsh - I doubt there are many outfield players who have completed 90% of the minutes in any league, what with injuries, suspension, needing rests, being substituted etc. 

It's minutes. But you don't have to hit 90% or you fail, it's a sliding scale of points.

Table-2-Work-Permit-Post-Brexit-Club-Min

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

If the 77% is correct he sits at 14 points only considering the band of his club and minutes played, with numerous other categories to make up that 1 point.

Yeah.

I must stress though, I have absolutely no idea if the cup that replaced their domestic league counts the same for this purpose. So those number could be completely wrong.

30 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

The Covid situation is going to make it more complex, the league was suspended for a large proportion of the last 12 months.

But I'm sure the club will have put more effort in to it than my googling on the sofa.

I’m not so confident on that last point 😂

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

...take it or leave it offer sounds like Warnock lol any pics of Townsend in training?

986A9B62-ECF7-4AA7-A735-07F943290FDF.jpeg

It does actually. He was alright for palace though wasn’t he? Thought he would be after a premier league club 

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Wouldn't mind having him here, tbf

Same, but was more of a hopeful joke! I don’t think for one minute we would be signing him unless he’s willing to take a huge pay cut. Tho he does sound a bit desperate for a club when you hear him on the radio. 

7 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

He was linked with a return to Newcastle last season, but I thought he wanted to be down south.

Middlesbrough is south of Newcastle...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

He was linked with a return to Newcastle last season, but I thought he wanted to be down south.

I'd want to be Alan too to be fair.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""