oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

Just now, Brunners said:

Honestly when we signed Little Dijk I was a little concerned we were just doing some sort of favour for Big Dijk for some reason, but on that performance tonight looks like we could have got a steal there.

Bout time we had another dutch midfielder

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

so with him, the signings so far, Payero, and the yongsters, our shopping list is down to 2 more strikers (must haves), a GK and a CD (as nice to haves)

tha would be 10  signings

We 100% need another wide man for me. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Honestly when we signed Little Dijk I was a little concerned we were just doing some sort of favour for Big Dijk for some reason, but on that performance tonight looks like we could have got a steal there.

Looked a little uncomfortable in the couple of games he played in last year but has clearly settled in and stepped up over the summer.

• Like 2
Just now, BoroJake said:

Banfield fans seem to be having a minor meltdown about payero which is always nice to see about a signing 

Got any links? Love seeing genuine fan reactions to moves like this.

6 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I didn't think they were poor at all to be honest

Agreed mate. We obviously have to temper expectations given the opposition but taking the game for what it was, I don't think anyone really came out of tonight looking poor as such? Can't think of anyone off the top of my head, anyway.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I don't think so, which is a huge shame.

It's alright though 'cause we'll send him back to the U23s and he can learn that technique, then he can come and win us the Premier League the way Kante did for Leicester. 👍

Actually Kante was the player I that I thought he reminded me of when I saw him tonight. Not particularly big (yet?) but played defensive midfield and his first thought was to look, run and pass the ball forward. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Got any links? Love seeing genuine fan reactions to moves like this.

Just type in payero on twitter then go to latest. You’ll see loads of tweets about him. Think Banfield must have lost tonight and they really missed him. You’ll have to put up with google translate though which sometimes doesn’t make sense

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

as long as he's better than the ones we have. 

Should not be too hard as only really got Ameobi. Albeit with Payero coming in I expect Tav to play out wide season as part of a 3. Something like following.

Howson, Morsy

Tav, Payero, NEW LW

NEW CF

5 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Just type in payero on twitter then go to latest. You’ll see loads of tweets about him. Think Banfield must have lost tonight and they really missed him. You’ll have to put up with google translate though which sometimes doesn’t make sense

Ah yeah there's more there now, when I was looking a few minutes ago it was all Boro fans excitedly tweeting lol

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""