• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

So say we get payero and sign this Oldham lad, on top of the 4 already, what else are people wanting.  Another wide player and striker for me, and possibly a back up keeper if stoj is off. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Fisher probably out the entire season according to the gazette

Good job we signed Peltier, though I imagine he will play CB as Dijksteel goes to RB

Anymore word on Bamba? Wouldn't mind giving him a short term or pay as you play contract.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Riverside94 said:

Can’t remember which season it was.. where we won most of not all pre season and then started the season badly. I never pay much attention to the results really just a fitness exercise, but it is nice to win at least 

Pretty sure this was under Monk.

8 hours ago, sambaDTR said:

Looks like we are paying for all these players by the amount of shirts we will be selling in South America this year. Presume they like dark green!

Boro set to become as big as Iron Maiden in South America. 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Under Woodgate we played two friendlies on the same day with two different squads, a side made up mostly of reserves beat Bishop Auckland 7-1 and the first team got done 5-1 at Heidenheim. Robert Glatzel scored a hat-trick. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Brunners said:

This is with regards to Bahamboula. Sounds like we might know more within the next week.

If he really is going to only cost 150k (which I can't see no matter how much financial trouble Oldham are in) we'd be incredibly foolish not to sign him. Hell I'd pay up to 500k for him.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

If he really is going to only cost 150k (which I can't see no matter how much financial trouble Oldham are in) we'd be incredibly foolish not to sign him. Hell I'd pay up to 500k for him.

I don't think it's that surprising a price given he's a 26 year old at a small financially struggling bottom half League Two club.

I'd say it's worth paying, so I'd assume we'll go for it.

38 minutes ago, JMC91 said:

Under Woodgate we played two friendlies on the same day with two different squads, a side made up mostly of reserves beat Bishop Auckland 7-1 and the first team got done 5-1 at Heidenheim. Robert Glatzel scored a hat-trick. 

tbf the first team was doing well until a lot of young lads came on as subs, allowing Heidenheim to score 4 late goals

3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Good job we signed Peltier, though I imagine he will play CB as Dijksteel goes to RB

Anymore word on Bamba? Wouldn't mind giving him a short term or pay as you play contract.

Even if its just to have him around the place, that kind of experience and general attitude around the club would be a big bonus

10 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Even if its just to have him around the place, that kind of experience and general attitude around the club would be a big bonus

Well that all depends doesn't it? If him being here takes up the wages of someone who could be here and play 30 games in the season then it's a bad move. 

That said, I really don't expect we'd offer him anything significant in wages. Anything above 2-3k per week would be too much imo. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""