• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Oldham boro said:

As it's my birthday today, I get a birthday wish, Barcelona are going to swap wing for Messi. 

Happy birthday @Oldham boro I hope your wish comes true 😂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Donnyboro said:

Swap deals very rarely happen 

Not directly but I think Warnock means that there are two deals, so we replace an outgoing player straightaway. Such as Coulson going on loan whilst we get Hume or Wing on loan or permanent to Rotherham, whilst we do a deal for Crooks

14 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Not directly but I think Warnock means that there are two deals, so we replace an outgoing player straightaway. Such as Coulson going on loan whilst we get Hume or Wing on loan or permanent to Rotherham, whilst we do a deal for Crooks

I know that but the big reason is the players , say wing to rotherham I’m guessing they’d be down the pecking order if he’s got championship interest also wages etc 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Donnyboro said:

Swap deals very rarely happen 

Global pandemics that gut clubs' finances and make big money moves all but impossible rarely happen too, but here we are.

I think swap deals might be explored a bit more seriously for the next year or two.

54 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

I know that but the big reason is the players , say wing to rotherham I’m guessing they’d be down the pecking order if he’s got championship interest also wages etc 

This is a fair point. Swap deals mean both players have to want to move in the opposite direction to one another and have to accept the new terms on offer. In the Wing/Crooks scenario, Wing may have to accept reduced wages and he will have to accept dropping down a division. If he's not willing to do that, the whole deal breaks down and has to go back to square one.

• Like 1

“We’ve got a couple in the pipeline that we’d like to if we could agree with the clubs, we are a little bit away from agreeing at the moment. Things can change”.

Wonder who that’s referring too. It sounds like we’re trying to buy a few players.

Just now, RiversideRed said:

“We’ve got a couple in the pipeline that we’d like to if we could agree with the clubs, we are a little bit away from agreeing at the moment. Things can change”.

Wonder who that’s referring too. It sounds like we’re trying to buy a few players.

I'd hazard a guess that Smith from Rotherham is at least one of those.

Seen that Ipswich want coulson. We were linked with Flynn downes a midfielder from them a few days ago. Wonder if we might let them have coulson on loan if we get first choice on downes

2 hours ago, Oldham boro said:

As it's my birthday today, I get a birthday wish, Barcelona are going to swap wing for Messi. 

Is Mrs Messi any good?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Seen that Ipswich want coulson. We were linked with Flynn downes a midfielder from them a few days ago. Wonder if we might let them have coulson on loan if we get first choice on downes

Could well be an option, sounds like we're offering Coulson out on loan in return for players if the Coulson/Hume swap story has legs

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""