• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Glad to see the strange love for Barry Bannan from our fans continues, despite his mediocre record

I think its because every time we played against him he seems to become Pirlo and is motm

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Spence and Akpom- now states officially we are open to offers for the pair - don’t get knocked down in the rush!!

Where you see this?

We surely can't be thinking dijksteel and peltier will play enough games between them all season so we must be in the market for a new right back if Spence is free to go?

Unless we think the lad in the u23s is ready for a few games. 

3 minutes ago, Woof Woof said:

I thought Spence was one of the few bright sparks in the team. Oh well.

He was good at right back when he first came into the team. Then he started getting shifted to a different position every week, mostly as a winger which he's never looked comfortable in and he lost momentum and looked confused as to what he was meant to be doing - understandably for a kid.

I think he's going to go on to have a good career, just hope it's with us. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

He was good at right back when he first came into the team. Then he started getting shifted to a different position every week, mostly as a winger which he's never looked comfortable in and he lost momentum and looked confused as to what he was meant to be doing - understandably for a kid.

Thought he was decent at B.A

Just now, nunthorpered said:

Couple mids and a couple of strikers and i'll be happy 

Definitely need wingers. Lost kebano, bolasie and Johnson and have only signed ameobi. 

Even if we consider Tav a winger, which I'm not sure we do, were relying on watmore (I think he's better central with a striker) coulson and Spence doing a job there as things stand. 

24 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

He is rubbish. Get rid.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""