oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

3 hours ago, Mfcdanny said:

Couldn’t see Jamie Patterson in the latest training video. Wonder if he’s still injured? If he’s not in the squad tonight I’d be surprised if we signed him 

just delays his trial, once he's fit, he can train and play in some of the later friendlies

• Like 3
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

To be fair we were all told it was £1m for Ikpeazu and turned out it was 600k with the rest incentive based on us getting promoted, surviving relegation if we go up and him getting international recognition.

I fully expect any fee for Crooks to be heavily incentivised.

6 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

To be fair we were all told it was £1m for Ikpeazu and turned out it was 600k with the rest incentive based on us getting promoted, surviving relegation if we go up and him getting international recognition.

I fully expect any fee for Crooks to be heavily incentivised.

The article said it was 1.1 million up front. They rejected 750k up front with 500k add ons 

When it was said that a championship club had bid for crooks a couple of days before it was revealed to be us it was 750k rising to 1.25. so if we're still haggling over price you'd expect the deal to end up over a mil anyway. 

10 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

When it was said that a championship club had bid for crooks a couple of days before it was revealed to be us it was 750k rising to 1.25. so if we're still haggling over price you'd expect the deal to end up over a mil anyway. 

Less than £15,000 per inch if it is true.  Bargain in my book 👍

Over a million pounds for a newly relegated league 1 player with a year left on his contract seems a bit steep to me, wasn't that the sort of price we were reluctant to pay for Michael Smith?

He can clearly make himself a nuisance around the opposition box as we saw when he scored against us and in his highlights he looks like a gangly second ball merchant who can wack in a goal every few games, him and Uche will either link up incredibly or it could look like an absolute s**tshow up there.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Matt crooks is a bizarre signing to me. Paying probably over 1 million for him it seems. Would he even be in the first 11? 

When you remember Warnock picks the team, yeah probably.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""