• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

he got 2 yellow cards from the same phase of play, ridiculous

1 for the challenge and 1 before the free kick was taken.

poor refereeing 

It’s strong refereeing, he warned him not to be a *** and he did it again. I can understand why it was two yellows, but it’s still very harsh.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

he got 2 yellow cards from the same phase of play, ridiculous

1 for the challenge and 1 before the free kick was taken.

poor refereeing 

Did I see it wrong? I thought I saw the keeper push him in to the opposing player!

4 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Is Payero actually any good? What evidence do we have?

He's in the Argentina u23 squad and there was a very favourable independent scouting report posted on here. That's about all the evidence there is so far to be fair, but it's pretty positive. 

Just now, DurhamRed said:

It does worry me that this Argentina team is playing terrible yet payero isn't even coming in as a sub

It's 57 mins in and they're down to 10 men so their tactical flexibility is very limited. Relax

8 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Is Payero actually any good? What evidence do we have?

He's well loved by their fans and is considered a big loss, the scouting report that was written up on him was incredibly positive, and he's made the Olympics squad for Argentina.

He’s not being picked by a manager who has lost to South Korea and now Australia as Argentina manager in very poor fashion. I wouldn’t look into it too much he clearly doesn’t know too much himself 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""