• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Like what?

Like the comments about Stojanovic asking to leave.

Presumably he spoke to the Gazette on the 21st when we beat Tavistock, but the article saying he wanted to leave came out on the 23rd.

On the other hand, it could also just be that they went to the training sessions and asked questions.

Tyrone O'Neill signed by Scunny....  always like to see lads who didn't quit make it here get a chance somewhere else. Good luck and hope that he can make a name for himself in the future

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Changing Times said:

So the pair of you think that we'd be signing Payero to sit on our bench?  If Warnock really isn't arsed about signing him then I could see that I suppose but otherwise I don't think we sign a South American prospect to play 10/15 games for us.  If his set pieces really are a strong point then it's even less likely that he doesn't play in my opinion.

Watch him get Jack Harrisoned full on .... If he signs ... 

3 minutes ago, NorwichBoro said:

I’m terrified of losing Tav or Fry on a free with one year left each at the end of this season I think it has to be the clubs priority to tie them down.

Hasn’t Neil Warnock already said that neither player will be leaving? Also Fry doesn’t want to leave his hometown club? 

9 minutes ago, NorwichBoro said:

I’m terrified of losing Tav or Fry on a free with one year left each at the end of this season I think it has to be the clubs priority to tie them down.

I think it will be looked at at latest next summer. If we go up this season, new contracts for both on better wages are likely. No promotion and we're probably going to try and sell one or both.

I know Fry seems less likely to want to leave but I don't think Tav will be as 'committed to the cause' as such, especially if he continues to improve at the rate he has. I think he can get even better in the Prem and he'll probably want to try his hand there at some point soon whether that's with us or elsewhere. He has been here since he was a young teenager but he's not a Boro lad like Fry so I don't think he has anything really tying him down.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, NorwichBoro said:

Fry’s not interested in going anywhere 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, NorwichBoro said:

Thought same about Gibbo before he then went Burnley, still one of strangest moves.

I think he only went as we needed the money. Same as when Wheater went to Bolton. Don't think either wanted to or asked to leave.

Update on transfers from warnock, payero should be announced this week. They’re seriously looking at one more South American. And in talks/seriously looking at 3 more players 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""