• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, MFC Heisenberg said:

Found this on Twitter just now but take no credit for it… must be a relative (obviously). Roughly translates to something like… after the games he travels to England .

image.thumb.png.546a0f87889141af45cb21ba1a16653f.png

Nothing new to what we know already 😂 unless he's only going there to change planes for the Cagliari Elmas Airport 😭

I am not usually one to get nervous over transfers as i have a “what will be will be mentality” but that will go out window if Payero does not come.

The last time I was gutted a transfer had fallen through was when Subotic failed a medical as I was very excited to see someone of his calibre joining us. Reminded me of Robson/McClaren era.

Payero also gives me the same sense of nostalgic-ness. (I am not sure if that is even a word but lets just pretend it is) 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

I am not usually one to get nervous over transfers as i have a “what will be will be mentality” but that will go out window if Payero does not come.

The last time I was gutted a transfer had fallen through was when Subotic failed a medical as I was very excited to see someone of his calibre joining us. Reminded me of Robson/McClaren era.

Payero also gives me the same sense of nostalgic-ness. (I am not sure if that is even a word but lets just pretend it is) 

I'd be gutted too, and it would be typical boro to miss out on the 11th hour too.

On a separate note I see Fulham signed Harry Wilson and Gazzaniga this morning.

I had a flick through they squad and my word that is some squad they got for this level. Essentially got two top players for each position at this level.

I dont see how Kebano even makes they bench so could see us revisiting that situation closer to window if he available 

12 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

On a separate note I see Fulham signed Harry Wilson and Gazzaniga this morning.

I had a flick through they squad and my word that is some squad they got for this level. Essentially got two top players for each position at this level.

I dont see how Kebano even makes they bench so could see us revisiting that situation closer to window if he available 

Yeah I can see Kebano maybe looking elsewhere should they keep the same squad. I don't know how keen they will be to loan him out to a divisional rival, though and I'm not sure we can afford to buy him permanently.

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Yeah I can see Kebano maybe looking elsewhere should they keep the same squad. I don't know how keen they will be to loan him out to a divisional rival, though and I'm not sure we can afford to buy him permanently.

His contract expires at the end of the season. Doubt he would cost too much

Reports in Turkey this morning that Besiktas have agreed terms with Akpom and they have begun to negotiate his price with Boro. I'd take anything over 2 million myself it has not worked out for him at all here.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Reports in Turkey this morning that Besiktas have agreed terms with Akpom and they have begun to negotiate his price with Boro. I'd take anything over 2 million myself it has not worked out for him at all here.

Same pal. Albeit NW was dismissive of that link. With Payero he was not dismissive, just being coy.  

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

I don’t think we could complain if they only offered around 1 million. 2 million or more and we’d be doing them over royally. Fingers crossed! 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""