• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Also note Wing is out of contract next summer? Which makes loaning him out for the season a bit odd unless we have option to extend by a year?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

He's a bit more than that. He's one of Brazil's hottest prospects and would be an incredible signing at this level. There's a good reason Atletico Madrid and Inter Milan are also interested.

But they aren't interested, are they?  I thought it was Fulham and Al Nasr?  I don't know anything about the kid but people are getting very excited about a player that they don't think would get any game time for Fulham?  I can see that Fulham's strikers are better than ours but they aren't great as we saw last season when they struggled to score goals in the Premier League.  There's no way they'd be interested in signing this lad unless they believed he could make the step up so is this kid actually good now or is he someone viewed as having potential?  I'm a bit confused as to how one of Brazil's hottest prospects ends up in the Championship with us or say Al Nasr in the UAE?

• Like 1
Just now, TLF10 said:

Also note Wing is out of contract next summer? Which makes loaning him out for the season a bit odd unless we have option to extend by a year?

and/or the loan deal includes bonus payments for goals and promotion?

7 minutes ago, Mad_Dog_Poggy said:

Nothing sinister with the Payero deal.  However the "deal" is that if he fails to get a work permit, we still have to pay for him with the same installments, but he'll spend the season on loan with Banfield.  Can you imagine the uproar from fans if we spend the vast majority of this years transfer budget on a player that's out on loan for a season

It works out just fine to haggle of finer financial details whilst the work permit is under application. Once approved, I imagine any "issues" over the financials soon get put to bed. 

If we are after this Muniz lad then it can't be the vast majority of this years transfer budget, can it?  Although I do get your point.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

But they aren't interested, are they?  I thought it was Fulham and Al Nasr?  I don't know anything about the kid but people are getting very excited about a player that they don't think would get any game time for Fulham?  I can see that Fulham's strikers are better than ours but they aren't great as we saw last season when they struggled to score goals in the Premier League.  There's no way they'd be interested in signing this lad unless they believed he could make the step up so is this kid actually good now or is he someone viewed as having potential?  I'm a bit confused as to how one of Brazil's hottest prospects ends up in the Championship with us or say Al Nasr in the UAE?

Bitcoin Dollar GIF by DanHeld

8 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

yeah, but if there are no other takers, and watford want to clear some wages, then a deal could be possible.

How?  We have a supposed limit on our max wage, which is nowhere near what he's on at Watford.  I thought it was claimed that we wouldn't be offering wages like we were prepared to pay even for loan players last season?  Seems a really strange link to me.  Maybe he's willing to take a pay cut?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Atletico Madrid had agreed to buy him for 5m euro, so they definitely were interested. Just fell apart after Al Nasr offered more money, Flamengo went back to Atl Madrid to up the price and they told Flamengo to sod off and withdrew.

10 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

his injury can't be that bad then

It never was, I don't think. Warnock even said at the time that the boot was a precaution and made it look a lot worse than it was.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""