oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

let's hope we got a better deal with SW.

they've replaced a left footed scorer of spectacular goals with a right footed one.

has Reach signed for anyone yet?

Blackburn and West Brom after him I think

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Inter Milan was just paper talk as far as I know. I don't know about other interest, but you just said that they aren't interested, so I wanted to correct you that Atl Madrid aren't interested now but that's due to Flamengo, not the player.

But they aren't now interested in him?  We aren't competing with them to sign him was my point?  We're up against Fulham and Al Nasr only, at least according to reports?

Just now, nunthorpered said:

Plenty more Brazilians to get at. 10 a penny over there atm. Need to get busy 

Brazilians are 10 a penny in Brazil.  This is the sort of insight that has made you the ITK source you are mate 😉

• Haha 5
17 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

ahh, paper talk says Blackburn and West Brom looking at Reach 

Don't get why we aren't all over reach, would be quality for us and offers the versatility Warnock wants.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Don't get why we aren't all over reach, would be quality for us and offers the versatility Warnock wants.

Can you imagine the noise from the “jobs for the local boys” brigade if Reach was to come back 😂😂😂

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Very surprised wing went to Sheffield Wednesday. Thought Rotherham would want him

My fault Jake, every time I put a players name on my shirt off they toddle... I wanted Assombalonga but at £1 a letter I opted for Wing now he's gone 

• Haha 2

For me we've seen the success of Joao Pedro at Watford and want a bit ourselves

18 years old and bullied our team vs them first game last season

• Like 3

With Middlesbrough and Fulham in the dispute, Flamengo's summit has another meeting in Lisbon today to discuss the departure of Rodrigo Muniz, this time with the player's own agent, who lives in Spain. Chance of a definition in the next hours is great

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""